• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gone Baby Gone

ecaddy

I'm unable to get clone dvd to work with this movie (Gone Baby Gone). Any help would be great.
Here is the error details:
Data error (cyclic redundancy check)
File 0 d:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 23

1. a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"

2. Are you using Vista? click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=12976

I hope this is what you needed.
Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_GONE_BABY_GONE.zip
    90.4 KB · Views: 16
I would suggest that you have a bad disc. Exchange for another. I had no problems with this title using AnyDVD/CloneDVD both SL movie only and full DVD, DL. I am also using XP OS.

I did what you suggested

I went to microsoft and did the updates and then I upgraded to the newest AnyDVD 6.3.1.5 but I keep getting the same error. Here is the newest logfile. Let me know what to try next. Thanks

File 0 D:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 23

Attachments

96.4 KB · Views: 7
Tried the fixes for Gone Baby Gone

I did the updates for Vista, loaded the newest versions of anyDVD and CloneDVD but I keep getting this error when I try to copy GOne Baby Gone:

File 0 D:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 23

Attachments

96.3 KB · Views: 5
Do I need to wait until March for microsofts update?

Do I need to wait until Microsoft does there update in March?

Thanks for your time.

I read his post and tried to understand it but after unzipping the files I couldn't figure out what to do. I have been trying since last night to get this to work but this may be beyond my computer abilities. Thanks for trying!

Yes I ran that. This is what it said:

The operation completed successfully.
Windows Vista SP1 registry key has been set successfully.
Please check for updates in Windows Update.
Press any key to continue . . .

After I press any key nothing happens. The window closes. I then went to windows update and check for new updates. It says no new updates are available for your computer.

Thanks for your help but the frustration of not being able to get this to work after all this time has made me give up on it.
You guys are great and have always helped me quickly.

Yes I ran that. This is what it said:

The operation completed successfully.
Windows Vista SP1 registry key has been set successfully.
Please check for updates in Windows Update.
Press any key to continue . . .

After I press any key nothing happens. The window closes. I then went to windows update and check for new updates. It says no new updates are available for your computer.

Thanks for your help but the frustration of not being able to get this to work after all this time has made me give up on it.
You guys are great and have always helped me quickly.

Notice what I posted it van take up to 30 or 40 minutes after you get the 2 or 3 small updates. Also you must right click on the bat file and select run as admin.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87780&postcount=3

Back