• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gods of Egypt (R1) DVD

Thank you so much guys! This worked! You helped out what has been a pain on multiple titles lately

This solution has worked for many titles that didn't work right in Handbrake.
Might as well try it.

From Drinky:
In Handbrake go to Tools > Options > Advanced > under DVD Reading check the "Disable LibDVDNav. (libdvdread will be used instead)" checkbox. Problem solved. Remember to switch it back when you're done.

-W
Thank you very much Drinky. I really appreciate the help

Guys,as always,great job.I'm a day late posting but with the beta installed,clone dvd being used,movie only,a perfect copy was made.It played great and without error.A wonderful job from a great group of guys.Thank you.

Finally got this thing done. Thanks to the dev and members that chimed in with workarounds for Handbrake. I recently got a number of DVDs for a birthday present. However, we don't have a disc player in the house. It was pretty frustrating to wait on a solution. Gods Of Egypt was the only movie we couldn't watch...until today. (y)

Thank you.
Hi James, Any further thoughts on a solution to this issue with the Canadian rental version? Still have this 1 1/2 minute movie start followed by the full movie. I suppose I could create a Handbrake mp4 version and edit out the first 1 1/2 minutes, but that's hardly an elegant solution.

Hi Guys is there going to any solutions to be able to rip and copy whole movie with menues added logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.1_Info_F_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    274.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys... I know there is still an issue with this disc. But I wasn't able to deselect title 23 as it didn't exist. My main title was 2:32 minutes. After ripping the whole disc I received a notice to send a dump file to bugs which I did!
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.1_Info_E_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    272.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi there, Having a similar, but not identical problem. On Canadian rental disc, even using new version 8021, still getting a short intro of about 1 minute and 30 seconds, then the screen goes blank and then the movie appears to play in its entirety. Also, scene menu doesn't work properly. Picking any scene just restarts the movie. No title 23 on the original disc, but the original disc appears to show four sets of movie files in VTS_01, VTS_14, VTS_15, and VTS_16. AnyDVD chooses VTS_15. Note that these issues only appear on my PC whether I view the movie with WinDVD or PowerDVD. Original disc works fine on my home DVD player. See attached log file.
Sorry but how do you use the log file to fix?

You don't. The developers do to add disc support. Which is why we ask for it if you have disc problems.

Last question- if someone says it's fixed- do I just try and create an iso again? Will the program see the update? Do I have to delete anything so it doesn't use the old rip log??

You don't create dvd iso's with anydvd, use CloneDVD for that. 'it's fixed' is never used for DVD's. Dvd protections pretty much always require a new anydvd build. There's also no such thing as a 'rip log'. The anydvd logfile is not created during ripping and is only used for diagnostic purposes.

Thanks for the info. As you can tell- I'm new and trying to understand the basics. This is the first time I'm having issues (gods of Egypt) and was trying to get a blu-Ray Iso.
Can you point me in a direction to learn more? Thanks for your time!

You're in the dvd section. Blu-ray issues are 1 floor down. If you have a disc problem then you need to create a topic in the Blu-ray section and provide the anydvd logfile. Then we can proceed.

Anydvd doesn't burn, burning: put data on a blank disc. Beta's as always can be found in the sticky at the very top of a forum section

Anyway...in my oh so humble opinion this movie sucks big time...so after all the trouble I went through to make a backup "movie only", I erased it...
This Egyptian nipple-less Transformer-fest was so tedious I wonder if I'll ever see Nikolas and Gerard in the same light again.
OK, I'll ALWAYS watch Game of Thrones...but seriously, guys...
Although...when the next annoying protected with secret titles movie shows up again, we're all ready!
Thanks guys!

Back