• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting Started

skydropco

Hi there,
I just purchased AnyDVD HD yesterday, I tried out the trial version about 6 months ago and it worked great.
But now since I purchased it, problems arise. I put my dvd in, the disc gets scanned and that's basically as far as I get. No menu pops up at all...how do I get to the next step? This is all that shows up on the tray.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.6.3.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
DELL DVD+/-RW DW316 A1C2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2033088 sectors (3970 MBytes)
Total size: 4020572 sectors (7852 MBytes)
Video DVD (or CD) label: Gene_Clark
Media is CSS protected!
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC
Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region

AnyDVD HD is a Windows-based application that removes restrictions on DVD and Blu-ray media automatically in the background.

No menu pops up at all...how do I get to the next step? This is all that shows up on the tray.
AnyDVD HD works in the background to automatically and transparently enable read access of the contents of a movie DVD or Blu-ray as soon as it's inserted into the drive. The DVD/Blu-ray will become useable to your windows operating system and all programs on your computer, such as DVD/Blu-ray backup software like CloneDVD, CloneBD and others, then supporting any DVD or Blu-ray. AnyDVD HD optionally disables RPC region codes, thereby making the movie region free and comfortably viewable on any DVD/Blu-ray player and with any DVD/Blu-ray playback software.

By right-clicking the Tray Icon you can rip the DVD/BD to disk, either in a folder structure or into an ISO file

I tried that, still nothing happens, I've got windows 10.
I just don't get it. I uninstalled the program & re-installed it, nothing works.. doesn't help that I'm not a very tech savvy guy either.

I just don't get it. I uninstalled the program & re-installed it, nothing works.. doesn't help that I'm not a very tech savvy guy either.
In order to post a logfile for AnyDVD, please follow step number 5 of the link below:

PLEASE read this before you post | RedFox Forum

Ensure Anydvd is running.
1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
3. Select "Create Logfile"
4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.ziplog" (or something similar)
6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
7. Click "Create new topic" on the top or bottom right of a forum section. (Ignore this step, since you've already created a topic.)
8. Describe the problem
9. Below the text box you will see 3 buttons. Click the middle one that states "Upload File".
10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the RedFox forums)
11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
12. Wait for the progress indicator in the top right corner to finish. Then click "Close"
13. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

1. What are you trying to do? Rip a disc to your hard drive, copy a disc, what exactly?
2. If copy a disc, what program are you using to copy the disc?

This was as far as I got when I originally tried to rip the dvd

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.3.0_Info_E_Gene_Clark.ziplog
    127.8 KB · Views: 2
1. What are you trying to do? Rip a disc to your hard drive, copy a disc, what exactly?
2. If copy a disc, what program are you using to copy the disc?
I just want to rip the disc to hard drive so I can send the copyright free files to a folder. I don't want to make another dvd.

I just want to rip the disc to hard drive so I can send the copyright free files to a folder. I don't want to make another dvd.
Then right-click on the FoxHead in your Taskbar, and use the rip to .iso option.;)

What I want to do is to be able to put the material on a usb flashdrive and view that way.

Or, if you just want the files, right-click the fox icon in the system tray (by the clock), and select "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk".

After sending the files to iso , I forwarded them to my 'ConvertXtoVideo' software, I'm waiting for the results, I think this might work.
I'll keep everybody posted when I get the results.

Success! The Logfiles went to my documents, the disc to hard drive went to my iso file and I converted the file with 'ConvertXtovideo'. I'm sure when I had the trial run months ago it was a different set-up.. doesn't matter now, it's working, that's all I wanted.
Thanks to everybody who helped me through it step by step.My stress level has dropped considerably. Cheers!

Gary from beautiful British Columbia.

Back