• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Getting "502 Bad Gateway" error when trying to complete license purchase.

Yes, wait. That's an internal server error and has to be fixed by the server admins. Probably something to do with getting to fix MasterCard issues. @Ivan will probably be on it.

Last week I switched my ISP but I know I've seen the 502 Bad Gateway info in my history for quite some time. It might go back as far as the move from Sly to Red. This is certainly above my pay grade but I don't use MC and I've been seeing the Bad Gateway message. FWIW, I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox and whenever I go the RedFox Forum, my history always shows a Bad Gateway.

upload_2016-6-17_20-22-59.png

Same issue here also. Just subscribing to thread. Need the new version for a new movie and waiting to purchase lifetime license, hopefully while it's 20% off right now.

I'm encountering the same problem while attempting to purchase a lifetime license.

Will the 20% off deal be extended for each day that this problem continues?

Oh please, the system is down for maintenance. Ivan is aware of it.

It seems Mastercard is not an option currently, only Bitcoin and Visa are shown. Has the problem returned for Mastercard?

Back