• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal v4.0.0.8 beta

2. I have to start Game Jackal twice to get the interface to come up. The first start presents the slash screen but nothing happens afterward. I then start it again and the interface starts up.

3. I really miss the System Tray icon. I always used it to launch my profiles because it was quick and easy.
I also see the same as mentioned above. I always need to start it twice. I also wished tray icon would appear all the time (not just when game is beeing emulated) so I would know that game jackal is already a running process. I didn't want to complain too much because it's beta and devs probably know already of these issues as they designed the interface. It works the same on Vista Home Premium x64 too so it's not isolated into Win7, seems more like half implemented design so far.

I really don't mind the above issues too much, if game can start from desktop icon, I'm a happy user :)

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit (UAC disabled) and the GJ system tray icon isn't showing up in the system tray (no profiles have been created yet), this is with a fresh install of windows and no previous versions of GJ installed, is this a known issue with GJ 4.0.0.8 ?, also, does anyone else have this issue ?.

It appears that the system tray icon is gone...at least for now. I really hope they bring it back. I had it show up during emulation once, only to never appear again.

I always need to start it twice. I also wished tray icon would appear all the time (not just when game is beeing emulated) so I would know that game jackal is already a running process. I didn't want to complain too much because it's beta and devs probably know already of these issues as they designed the interface. It works the same on Vista Home Premium x64 too so it's not isolated into Win7, seems more like half implemented design so far.

I really don't mind the above issues too much, if game can start from desktop icon, I'm a happy user :)

Ugh, I HATE desktop icons, but everyone has their own preference. At least I'm not the only one that has to start Game Jackal twice right now.

Back