• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.1.0 - release

I do not recommending running Anydvd while using Game Jackal. Also the latest version of Anydvd is 6.4.0.7: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=101757&postcount=1

Yes, running Game Jackal without AnyDVD solves the BSOD problem. Initially I did not suspect this as both software is from Slysoft and I had the impression that it should have been tested to run with one another.

Humm... maybe you guys should work on that.

BTW, my AnyDVD is on 6.4.0.4 as that is the latest released version.

Yeah, you should update to 6.4.0.7, since 6.4.0.4 is inferior. 6.4.0.7 is good enough to be a standard release, and it's a lot better than 6.4.0.4

Last edited:
Yes, running Game Jackal without AnyDVD solves the BSOD problem. Initially I did not suspect this as both software is from Slysoft and I had the impression that it should have been tested to run with one another.

Humm... maybe you guys should work on that.

They are tested together, and other than your problem there has never been an issue.

They are tested together, and other than your problem there has never been an issue.

since the last update i sometimes when i open BF2 (1.41) with anydvd running it says please insert disk, then if i run the profile again it works fine, almost as if anydvd locking the disk image while it scans it but then releases it, only probably happens 1 in 20 times so i have never worried.

but as i say its not really a problem, 1 in 20 and i never really though of saying anything, just presumed it was my machine, which it probably is :)

Thanks for your reply. I am on Vista x64 with SP1. Not too sure if it is also tested on this platform.

I have the latest Anydvd (6.4.0.7) and Vista 64 bit SP1 at home with Game Jackal. Nothing crashes (but I'm not playing those specific games you mentioned either)

Same problem here

I'm also running vista x64 sp1with GJ 3.0.1.5 and AnyDVD 6.4.2.2 and I get the BSOD 0x000003B elbycdio.sys when playing LOTR Rise of the Witch King :doh:. I will try switching off AnyDVD and see if it helps.

PeeJay

GameJackal Pro 3.0.1.6, on Vista 32 bit w/sp1

Tom, I am running GameJackal Pro 3.0.1.6, on Vista 32 bit w/sp1 installed. When I log in Windows tells me that "Some programs have been blocked during startup" my beloved GameJackal is the one that is blocked. Can I fix this?

Back