• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.1.0 - release

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
Release v3.0.1.0 - release (2008-03-25)
  • Improved handling of 64-bit games.
  • Improved language support.
  • Improved logging. All log files for a single operation are now summarized into a single file (Summary.log)
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the export dialog from closing if an error occurred.
  • Fixed bug when importing a profile on a 64-bit platform.

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupGameJackal.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks matt does this fix the call of duty 4 issue that was posted?

No rush but the fix may help others too. Thanks for all your hard work.

I noticed the Neverwinter Nights 2 Mask of the Betrayer profile seems to load faster now under Vista 64bit Ultimate SP1. :clap:

Having trouble with 3.0.1.0

My tech guy downloaded the new patch 3.0.1.0 and he is having trouble with it. The patch is not being recognized by our 2.9 server. We are using Jackal Enterprise. Thanks in advance.

My tech guy downloaded the new patch 3.0.1.0 and he is having trouble with it. The patch is not being recognized by our 2.9 server. We are using Jackal Enterprise. Thanks in advance.

The reason for this is because version 3.0.1.0 is for Game Jackal Pro "NOT" Game Jackal Enterprise, the latest release for Game Jackal Enterprise is 2.9.18.600.

I already posted this to the last release.
Those Bugfs are still present with the new Release 3.0.1.0

Profile Exporting Bug with 'Image-Mode' Profiles
The Profile Explort seems to be broken with Profiles in 'Image-Mode' - i can export those, but cannot import. (Im getting an "Internal error") Since the Filesize for the exported Profile is WAY to small, (about 3kB) i'd say, the actual image for this profile is missing.

Possible Bug when running a Game
Once the Image has been used once, it cannot be loaded anymore. Its like the image is broken afterwards.

(Serious Sam Gold, F.E.A.R. Platinum Collection)

Last edited:
I already posted this to the last release.
Those Bugfs are still present with the new Release 3.0.1.0

Profile Exporting Bug with 'Image-Mode' Profiles
The Profile Explort seems to be broken with Profiles in 'Image-Mode' - i can export those, but cannot import. (Im getting an "Internal error") Since the Filesize for the exported Profile is WAY to small, (about 3kB) i'd say, the actual image for this profile is missing.
This has been fixed for the next version (beta v3.0.1.1 to be release in a day or so)

Possible Bug when running a Game
Once the Image has been used once, it cannot be loaded anymore. Its like the image is broken afterwards.

(Serious Sam Gold, F.E.A.R. Platinum Collection)

What is the error message you are getting?

Using 3.0.1.0, when running C&C3 Tiberium Wars or Kane's Wrath, I will get BSOD with error code Stop 0x0000003B - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

However, running either titles w/o Game Jackel, will not have any probelms.

Will the coming beta 3.0.1.1 solve this issue?

Error when deleting profile

With GJ 3.0.1.0 i get an error when i try to delete a profile (Windows Vista 32bit), the profile i am trying to delete is "The Sims 2 Free Time", the profile gets deleted ok but i also get the error message below, i've recreated the profile and the same thing happens when i try to delete it, the created profile works fine and the error only occurrs when i delete the profile.

gjerroree3.jpg

Last edited:
Using 3.0.1.0, when running C&C3 Tiberium Wars or Kane's Wrath, I will get BSOD with error code Stop 0x0000003B - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

There are changes to the drivers. However this stop code is a little strange. I would suggest you make sure you are running the latest graphic drivers.

With GJ 3.0.1.0 i get an error when i try to delete a profile (Windows Vista 32bit), the profile i am trying to delete is "The Sims 2 Free Time", the profile gets deleted ok but i also get the error message below, i've recreated the profile and the same thing happens when i try to delete it, the created profile works fine and the error only occurrs when i delete the profile.

gjerroree3.jpg

I this the only profile you get an error with?

There are changes to the drivers. However this stop code is a little strange. I would suggest you make sure you are running the latest graphic drivers.

The display drivers are already the latest and playing the games w/o Game Jackal does not pose any probelms.

Btw, I am using Asus EN8800GTS Top 512 on Vista x64.

I this the only profile you get an error with?

I only have two game profiles at the moment, but, i have found that this error only occurrs with profiles that have "Lock capture mode" enabled in the right click menu of the profile, if i disable the "Lock capture mode" before i delete the profile i don't get the error when the profile is deleted.

Using 3.0.1.0, when trying to create a profile for HOMM5 Hammers of Fate, I will get BSOD with error about page fault in an unpaged area every time.

Occasionally, i will also get a system crash (no BSOD, just locks up) whileplaying HOMM5 Tribes of the East.

OS is Vista64 SP1

Using 3.0.1.0, when trying to create a profile for HOMM5 Hammers of Fate, I will get BSOD with error about page fault in an unpaged area every time.

Occasionally, i will also get a system crash (no BSOD, just locks up) whileplaying HOMM5 Tribes of the East.

OS is Vista64 SP1

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824 and please answer the questions fully (especially 14 and 15) so that matthew (and others) will be better able to assist you. thank you

Above Stop Code is on elbycdio.sys. Is it a Game Jackal problem or AnyDVD probelm. BTW, I am on Vista x64 and AnyDVD (6.4.0.4) is started on system startup.

Back