• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal 3.2.0.6 released

can't download - problem with slysoft server ???

see picture

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 7
Same here no issues just downloaded then installed.

Well, here's the file if someone needs it.

/shrug

Attachments

• SetupGameJackal3206.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 7
I'm having no issues at all downloading from the server.

It seems that the slysoft website does not work with download accelerators such as Internet Download Manager. I can download from slysoft OK with that disabled. IDM works flawlessly on all other sites that I use. I'm pretty sure this happened also with the previous GJ release but I did no bother to report it at the time.

Works also great with GetRight 6.

- Improved Game Jackal service support.
What does that mean? GameJackal Pro is not really having a service or?

Same as above poster, and now none of my profiles work.

All was fine before the update. I've uninstalled/wiped the slysoft folder, re-installed and still the versions come back wrong.

Stupid me didn't backup the profiles, so I lost them all, but trying to create one for something simple like Star Wars: Empire at War yields nothing but "Original disc could not be found or authenticated." errors no matter how many times I update the profile.

Last edited:
Mine still shows driver version 3.2.0.4. I remember Matthew told me a while back that it is likely just a cache fault but the correct drivers are there. I will try to find that message.

Edit: Here it is. http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=28634

Not sure how I feel about the display not updating in my cache to show the correct driver version. I wish there was a way to correct it...

Last edited:
It looks like the 3.2.0.6 installer is dropping the 3.2.0.5 versions of the maplom.sys (39.6KB) and maploml.sys (41.6KB), unless someone forgot to update the version number in the file information. I removed both and re-ran a freshly downloaded installer to see what versions would drop into system32\drivers. Same versions (3.2.0.5)....read from the file properties.

-dmmueller

Edit: This is on a Windows XP SP3 (32bit) system

Last edited:
Tried that one Slyfox. However Maplom files still show 3.2.0.5 and the driver version within GameJackal still displays 3.2.0.4...

SetupGameJackal3206.exe is the name of the file I downloaded.

Not sure how to delete that cache. I do use CC Cleaner. Does that do the job?

A quick thanks for this version as I've got all my Total War titles working again. Don't know what you did, but thanks for doing it! :)

Back