• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal 3.0.1.5 crashes

Hi, Latest vista error report on V3.0.1.9. on game exit!

Regards macca

Attachments

• game jackal error.JPG
    game jackal error.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 9
There should now be a log file called "Profile Shutdown.log" in the GJ dir. Can you post here?

Hi, matthew, The only one I have found is called porfile shutdown.log. so I have attached that.
regards macca

Attachments

• Porfile Shutdown.zip
    358 bytes · Views: 8
Hi, matthew sorry mate also a new developement as well as the other problem V3.0.1.9. it now crashes also when game dvd is in drive and you start to create profile. see attachements! Hope that offers some small clue.
regards macca

Attachments

• Capture error.jpg
    Capture error.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Capture error 2.JPG
    Capture error 2.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 8
Hey macca,

Is your DVD drive a SATA or regular IDE version? I am using a SATA one and didn't notice these kind of problems when I was using an IDE drive. It could just be a coincidence but I'm sort of starting to wonder.

If it wasn't something on our computers causing the problem, wouldn't there be a lot more folks having the same issue? :confused: Anyway, just thinking out loud is all.

Hi intheflow, I do have a sata dvd drive its a Liteon LH-20A1S, as to whether sata is the problem, anything is possible all I can say is that I can run version 3.0.1.0 with no errors but can't produce successful working profiles with it, since upgrading my computer and my OS Vista 64 to Vista 64 service pack 1.
I will test the possiblitythough as I have my old ide dvd drive which I know worked fine in my old system with game jackal earlier versions. Hope to do it in couple of days on my break and I will post the findings.
Regards macca

Hi, matthew, The only one I have found is called porfile shutdown.log. so I have attached that.
regards macca

This is helpful... thanks. We will make some changes for beta v3.0.2.0 and see if this helps.

This is helpful... thanks. We will make some changes for beta v3.0.2.0 and see if this helps.

Hi matthew, Sadly V3.0.2.0 crashes as well when exiting from the game before it creates a profile.

Attachments

• 3.0.2.0.JPG
    3.0.2.0.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 7
Back