• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Furious 7 BR from 4k disc set audio watermark & playlist

Qwikie

Furious 7 BR disc out today from a 4k disc set.

AnyDVD HD Beta and CloneBD 1.1.5.0. logfile included.

Titles 839 & 841 selected both 40+ min and 801 & 800 2hr+ not selected. All had Audio Watermark warnings on preview.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_K_FAST7_NA.ziplog
    335.7 KB · Views: 5
Furious 7 BR disc out today from a 4k disc set.

AnyDVD HD Beta and CloneBD 1.1.5.0. logfile included.

Titles 839 & 841 selected both 40+ min and 801 & 800 2hr+ not selected. All had Audio Watermark warnings on preview.

What are you saying?
Are you informing us, that this disc has Cinavia or do you have a problem with it?

You didn't include a Clonebd log file btw.
What I can see, is that you didn't select Cinavia removal in AnyDVD.

What are you saying?

I believe it's just that CloneBD selects 839/841 automatically on the selection page at the top of the list (they are just a section of the movie)
If I remember correctly it was discussed previously - it's not any protection, just CloneBD "guesses" wrong with it's choices (it thinks it's an TV episode disc)
The full movie playlists are shown below 839/841 you just have to select them instead.

Edit: Just ran FF7 through CloneBD here's a screenshot below of what CloneBD lists/selects.
FF7.png

Last edited:
Well, this is the CloneBD section, not AnyDVD and he mentioned watermarking.
So, the OP should better clarify that himself.

What are you saying?
Are you informing us, that this disc has Cinavia or do you have a problem with it?

Didn't want to take time to rip since CloneBD had Audio Watermark warning. Am proceeding to rip as I post this.

Checked settings and it shows the Ciavia box checked.

I believe it's just that CloneBD selects 839/841 automatically on the selection page at the top of the list (they are just a section of the movie)
If I remember correctly it was discussed previously - it's not any protection, just CloneBD "guesses" wrong with it's choices (it thinks it's an TV episode disc)
The full movie playlists are shown below 839/841 you just have to select them instead.

Edit: Just ran FF7 through CloneBD here's a screenshot below of what CloneBD lists/selects.
View attachment 33103

I have same screen and in Preview Play warns Audio Watermark.

Well, this is the CloneBD section, not AnyDVD and he mentioned watermarking.
So, the OP should better clarify that himself.

This is the AnyDVDHD section. And yes it is warning in Preview of Audio Watermark for both 2hr+ clips.

Can you post an image please. sounds like you're confusing screenpass with cinavia

I'm still ripping in CloneBD to get to create a logfile. I assumed it was an AnyDVDHD related problem due to being Audio Watermarks. I'm researching this more in forum while I await rip completion.

What are you saying?

Sorry. Too quick a settings look. Thought check for Prevent player software from detecting Cinavia (default) should be checked.

Also noted Remove Cinavia watermark from CloneBD audio stream during copy WAS NOT checked. Will test withthat too after this rip.

It should, but that setting as the help will tell you prevents SOFTWARE players (like powerdvd) from detecting the signal. CloneBD isn't a player

Just finished rip in CloneBD and included logfile.
It should, but that setting as the help will tell you prevents SOFTWARE players (like powerdvd) from detecting the signal. CloneBD isn't a player

Thanks for tip. Added check to Remove Cinavia. Now selects correct title. Still get Audio Watermark warning.
CloneBD logfile attached.

Feel free to move thread to CloneBD forum. Please just let me know if you can.

Thanks.

Attachments

• CloneBD 1_1_5_0 Furious 7 rip default settings.cbdlog
    384.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
remove cinavia should have absolutely zero effect on playlist selection. As to the warning that's what CloneBD is supposed to do! It warns you that cinavia is present in the selected audio track on the selected video clip. So you know you have to actually remove it or play on a non-cinavia detecting player.

remove cinavia should have absolutely zero effect on playlist selection. As to the warning that's what CloneBD is supposed to do! It warns you that cinavia is present in the selected audio track on the selected video clip. So you know you have to actually remove it or play on a non-cinavia detecting player.

So, if I check the Remove Cinavia Audio box I still get the warning in CloneBD, but then I could just rip it and it will play ok on PowerDVD 15 or VLC? Sorry for my confusion, but I've been using AnyDVDHD/CloneBD since they were 1st Sold by Slysoft/Elby and never, ever, got the Audio Watermark warning until this disk.

Last edited:
VLC is not a licensed player, it couldn't care less about cinavia. If you want to play on PowerDVD 15, you don't need to remove it either. As removing it comes at an audio quality loss. For playback in PowerDVD you only need to keep that other one enabled (and it is by default), "Prevent cinavia detection by software player". That will prevent PowerDVD from detecting the signal. That does NOT mean CloneBD will stop warning you the signal is present. That's not what that setting or CloneBD are designed to do.

VLC is not a licensed player, it couldn't care less about cinavia. If you want to play on PowerDVD 15, you don't need to remove it either. As removing it comes at an audio quality loss. For playback in PowerDVD you only need to keep that other one enabled (and it is by default), "Prevent cinavia detection by software player". That will prevent PowerDVD from detecting the signal. That does NOT mean CloneBD will stop warning you the signal is present. That's not what that setting or CloneBD are designed to do.

Thanks for the clarification. I will revert to defaults like I ALWAYS have.

I never remember getting the warning before Furious 7 disc and am still just curious why I never saw it before.

then you simply didn't have any disc that had cinavia until now. That's all.

Thanks so much Ch3rv0n and everybody else for enlightening me. Very helpful.

RedFox please carry on with your important work.

Back