• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Fresh install of anystream peacock is blank after login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard34

I'm having a issue with peacock tv tab with anystream on my laptop. It lets me login and when i type in my info it just tries to load f5 does nothing it shows it loading then nothing happens. I have removed anystream and reinstalled every provider so far works fine like amazon cw netflix etc. But peacock now im having issues. I just downloaded it few days ago on laptop no issues not sure why now.

I even closed other providers to see if that fixes it and nope it did not. I found a post with how my peacock looks and none info helped i dont use a vpn i can long in on chrome my android box my desktop loads just fine. Just laptop is having a issue now.

Ill add the log just in case it helps it was created with just peacock as the only provider active.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.1.0.astlog
    39 KB · Views: 0
if your desktop works fine, and your laptop, doesn’t, it leads me to believe this is a problem with your laptop. We will, however check out your log file thank you for providing it.

I ended up fixing the issue i didnt noticed the clock was messed up after using ubuntu try out for something else witch caused peacock tv to come up blank when i resynced the windows clock from its server to my correct time peacock tv loaded so this tread can be marked fixed.

I ended up fixing the issue i didnt noticed the clock was messed up after using ubuntu try out for something else witch caused peacock tv to come up blank when i resynced the windows clock from its server to my correct time peacock tv loaded so this tread can be marked fixed.
I am extremely happy was fixed. Thank you very much for letting me know now. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back