• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Free trial license was deactivated 5 days in for abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wanted to buy with crypto, i could use simpleswap.io instead of simplex right? Would rather not share my id for something that isn't essential.
Yes sure, when checking out you may use any type of service to send crypto you like. Even a private wallet, just send it to the address at the end of the purchase procedure. BTC, BCH, and LTC only. We would advise Litecoin as its transaction fee is very low.

Now i'm getting an error telling me i already had at least three trials, which I guess makes since, except for the fact that i only ever downloaded with the first one, and i didnt even use it for more than a week.

I also submitted a support ticket, which just got a response saying i got a reset, but that didnt seem to solve my issue. I'm gonna uninstall and re install and see what happens rq

@CheezyFriez12

Please try again, you should get a new trial.

Don't play around with trial licenses, this triggers a red flag and you will get blocked...

Please do a complete uninstall before re-installing

Is uninstalling from the control panel not complete? That's what i did, I don't know anything different.

AnyStream can be a bitch when it comes to trial abusing.

I just sent you an email with a full license. I'll revoke this license next 2 days, this should be enough for testing.

Save the license from email to your desktop, double click the license file on your desktop, start AnyStream.

Have fun!

AnyStream can be a bitch when it comes to trial abusing.

I just sent you an email with a full license. I'll revoke this license next 2 days, this should be enough for testing.

Save the license from email to your desktop, double click the license file on your desktop, start AnyStream.

Have fun!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Probably gonna buy a full license anyway, once I finish saving for my gaming pc ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back