• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Free trial license was deactivated 5 days in for abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheezyFriez12

I've admittedly tried to activate a trial 3 times so far, once when i discovered the software, I tried to activate it on my old pc to see if it would refill my quota ( it did not), and then just yesterday when I had to re install windows 11 on my main pc. I got one download through from amazon prime before my license was deactivated, but I'm a bit upset with this as I was not abusing the license in any way, aside from having a constant queue of downloads. Could anyone help me get my trial re activated?

Now it says that trials are not allowed on this type of machine, which doesn't make much sense. The only thing I changed about my pc was disabling csm and forcing it into pure uefi mode.

Are you running AS on native Windoze or a VM?

@Ivan Needs to take a look. In general, there is no issue with multiple devices. But maybe the system got triggered by that behavior.

Are you running AS on native Windoze or a VM?
I did try it on windows sandbox out of curiosity, but I am not currently running on a vm. It is currently installed on a Thinkpad X250 with an i7 5600u

I did try it on windows sandbox out of curiosity, but I am not currently running on a vm. It is currently installed on a Thinkpad X250 with an i7 5600u
The trial will not run on a VM. Please wait for my colleague to assess your situation. Ivan will be here sometime today.

I'll be at work for most of the afternoon (my time zone is est btw) , so i'm just going to give some info here. My old pc is an HP ProBook 6570b with an i7-3740qm, and I only logged into prime on that machine, i didnt download anything. Yesterday, I had to re install windows, which i was planning to do anyway because I wanted to enable pure uefi booting on my machine. as i said before, I got one download through before my license was deactivated. Seemingly it was deactivated when a download was started this morning. I think that it may have flagged me because I downloaded the same thing twice, once before i re installed windows, and another time after i realized I lost that download after formatting my drive, but don't quote me on that.

I'll be at work for most of the afternoon (my time zone is est btw) , so i'm just going to give some info here. My old pc is an HP ProBook 6570b with an i7-3740qm, and I only logged into prime on that machine, i didnt download anything. Yesterday, I had to re install windows, which i was planning to do anyway because I wanted to enable pure uefi booting on my machine. as i said before, I got one download through before my license was deactivated. Seemingly it was deactivated when a download was started this morning. I think that it may have flagged me because I downloaded the same thing twice, once before i re installed windows, and another time after i realized I lost that download after formatting my drive, but don't quote me on that.

It did not flag you for downloading the same thing twice. It does not track anything like that nor does it care. Ivan will swing by and tell you what you need to know but I suspect the multiple installs and or requests for a trial license is what got you deactivated. Just be patient.

It did not flag you for downloading the same thing twice. It does not track anything like that nor does it care. Ivan will swing by and tell you what you need to know but I suspect the multiple installs and or requests for a trial license is what got you deactivated. Just be patient.
Got it, thanks. 👍

You are entitled to 1trial.
You installed to your main pc, then to your old pc to attempt to refill your quota, and then to a reinstall of win11 on your main computer.
System probably saw 3 trial attempts from the same ip

Why cant we just wait until Ivan takes a look and helps the customer?

This question is unrelated but when credit card payments come back, would I be able to use a visa gift card?

This question is unrelated but when credit card payments come back, would I be able to use a visa gift card?
No, we only accept cryptocurrency at this time. BTC, BCH, or LTC. You can use the Cash App or Bitpay. Instructions s are on the purchase page.

: Pay in Bitcoin with PayPal for US customers
Other US customers gave us a positive feedback, using Cash App and Robinhood to pay in Bitcoin....

So will card payments be returning or not?
I have no idea what the future holds, but I wouldn't wait. We may be raising the prices soon.

I have no idea what the future holds, but I wouldn't wait. We may be raising the prices soon.

If I wanted to buy with crypto, i could use simpleswap.io instead of simplex right? Would rather not share my id for something that isn't essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back