• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Follow The Money Series 02

Moyenne

Version AnyDVD HD: 8040
Rip method: Internal ripper AnydvdHD to ISO

Drive: Pioneer BD-RW BDR-209D
Firmware Pioneer: 1.34 (18th may 2016)
Region Pioneer 209D: 2
Region Blu-Ray's: 2

Number of discs: 3
Condition Blu-Ray's: New, no scratch or dirt.

Playback: Power Dvd 16

O.S.: Windows 8.1 x64
Log files: Attached to this topic

I have a problem ripping these discs

After ripping the discs they can be played using PowerDvd 16, but during playing an episode after a few minutes there is a comment on the screen for 1 minute saying Copy detected
episode 4 on disc 1 can't be played, after chosing this episode in the menu there is copy detected warning

Also DvdFab (excuse me for cursing :D) doesn't show 4 episodes, but +400!!

This title is a Dutch release by Lumiére!
All Lumiere releases have this problem!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_FOLLOW_THE_MONEY2-3.ziplog
    123.3 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_FOLLOW_THE_MONEY2-2.ziplog
    123.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_FOLLOW_THE_MONEY2-1.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
After ripping the discs they can be played using PowerDvd 16, but during playing an episode after a few minutes there is a comment on the screen for 1 minute saying Copy detected
episode 4 on disc 1 can't be played, after chosing this episode in the menu there is copy detected warning

Only disc 1 should be affected, it seems.
Can you please create another log file from disc 1 and post it again, here?

the warning I mentioned is indeed only on disc 1
I will test disc 2 and 3 again for sure, but as far as I can see I also didn't found any warning during playing an episode

last week you fixed Nobel for me and that warning during playing an episode was on both discs

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_E_FOLLOW_THE_MONEY2-1.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Sorry, this may take a bit longer...

The .iso file (made with AnyDVD) will not play with PowerDVD15. After menu option 'episode 4' the series will not play. Black screen with message 'Copy or played with tools on Pc. Can this be solved?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_FOLLOW_THE_MONEY2.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Unusual issue, as the playlist is mentioned. MPLS 546

Unusual issue, as the playlist is mentioned. MPLS 546
Thank you for your quick response. Did I make a mistake? I have only took disc one of three will I take an other disc from the series?

playlists are disc specific. 546 may not exist on Disc 2 or be the wrong one for disc 2. 546 is for the disc you inserted. It could be that it's the wrong playlist. Uncommon to happen but has happened before. @Pete will need to take a look.

playlists are disc specific. 546 may not exist on Disc 2 or be the wrong one for disc 2. 546 is for the disc you inserted. It could be that it's the wrong playlist. Uncommon to happen but has happened before. @Pete will need to take a look.
Thanks again for your quick response. I will wait for the response of Pete.

Thanks again for your quick response. I will wait for the response of Pete.
Merged the two threads - just saw, that you wrote that you're "waiting" hours after the problem already got fixed...

Merged the two threads - just saw, that you wrote that you're "waiting" hours after the problem already got fixed...
Pete it's worth the waiting. The problem is solved and that's what it's all about. Thanks you very much for all your help.

Back