• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Flicker Alley, "El vampiro negro" (2022), playlist obfuscation

steven-hhx

Flicker Alley's "Vampiro negro" BD must be a playlist obfuscation case which is not yet in the database. BDInfo shows 32 playlists for the main film.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.8.0_Info_G_EL VAMPIRO NEGRO_624F57E5_C771A157.ziplog
    140.7 KB · Views: 6
Did you try CloneBD?

Did you try CloneBD?

Yes. CloneBD suggests "Main film #32" = title 133. That will be 00133.mpls, I suppose. But it's not the correct title, the scenes are out of order. Also, the selected DTS stream has distorted sound and the selected PGS stream has nonsense placeholder text mixed into the translation ("Lorem ipsum dolor sit...").
My old Dune player was able to select the corrected streams in Blu-ray mode, but I don't see any more helpful information than that it was "Title 1/127".

Just check other playlists in CloneBD with the integrated player.

Yes. CloneBD suggests "Main film #32" = title 133. That will be 00133.mpls, I suppose. But it's not the correct title, the scenes are out of order. Also, the selected DTS stream has distorted sound and the selected PGS stream has nonsense placeholder text mixed into the translation ("Lorem ipsum dolor sit...").
My old Dune player was able to select the corrected streams in Blu-ray mode, but I don't see any more helpful information than that it was "Title 1/127".
The correct one would be 01335, as it appears.

Back