Finally Purchased

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by scmedic, Jan 20, 2021.

1. scmedic

scmedic Member

I live in the US and have been a longtime user of most of the software developed here. I can't speak highly enough about all the products that I've used/purchased. I have no problems supporting the work that goes into development. I was really disappointed when I wasn't able to purchase a license for AS. I used a MC from Barclays and consistently received the same error message others have been getting while attempting to purchase the license. I thought it may have been an error on my part or maybe something with the bank, but the transaction never made it to the bank. I was about to take someone else's advise and go to Walmart and get an International MC n when I thought I'd try another card. As it turns out I was able to complete the transaction using a CapitolOne MC. I did get a text from the bank asking if in fact I made the purchase, but the transaction went through less than an hour prior to this post.
    I hope someone else may find this information useful.

2. sierra117

sierra117 Well-Known Member

you are confirming that a CapitolOne MC (issued in the US) worked for the purchase ? Just making sure.

RedFox 1 likes this.
  3. scmedic

scmedic Member

Sure did. No phone calls to CapitalOne to white list anything or staying on the phone while making the purchase. It just worked!!!

4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Congrats, welcome to the project.

5. artsunlimited27

artsunlimited27 New Member

I'm also in the the US, and was finally able to complete my purchase using my MC debit card a few hours before you did - but needed a bank employee to remove every fraud code they had and massage the transaction for me. But it did go through!

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  6. NutFlush920

NutFlush920 Well-Known Member

Just purchased AnyStream as a US customer using my Citi Double Cash MasterCard. No issues with the purchase at all.

RedFox 1 and whatever_gong82 like this.