• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Finally got AS Plus near perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TubeBar

I was using the competitors program since AS was not up to par. Mind you I have had a lifetime license since AS was first released.

AS lacked "multiple TV Shows" downloads, no option for codecs (stuck w/ AVC CVBR) and wasn't thrilled you had to pay extra to upgrade to plus.

Today I decided to try AS and I saw that you can now finally chose codecs (CVBR, CBR or HEVC) and I knew you added batch TV shows downloaded.

I went ahead and update to AS Plus.

I will say now it is far better than the competitors. The problem with the competitors is their processing/decryption takes FOREVER. AS is one quick on-fly decrypted download.

Good job, you got back using it.

Again as always my biggest complaint is download limit, are pirates getting banned? I've never heard of it but small price to pay.

The limit is 500 downloads and refills at 1 every 14 minutes. We are sorry if that isn't enough but this is a program not to be used commercially just for personal use. Thank you for your support and kind words. We have no competitors, just other companies trying to be as good as we are.;)

I'm a "collector" and maybe I am an odd ball but I own (purchased) content by tens of thousands on Amazon. I like to be able to non-stop download in a single batch.

I realize subscription services have issues, where you don't even own the content, and most of all I know you don't want to be a target of lawsuits and legal issues. Then we'd all go down.

As I said I the limit is a pain but I can live with it. Thanks for keeping up the great work w/ yet another app. I still own lifetime for CloneCD and anyDVD. You've always made great products. AS was a little slow to start off but it's improved 110% and perfect now.

I'm a "collector" and maybe I am an odd ball but I own (purchased) content by tens of thousands on Amazon. I like to be able to non-stop download in a single batch.
If money is no issue (according to what you said, it shoudn't), just buy multiple licenses. The store responsible will help you merge those. (I recently learned that it is possible)
With a certain amount of licenses the tokens will replenish faster than you can download.

As I said I the limit is a pain but I can live with it.

I'm very happy with this limit of 100 per day, above all the maximum at 500, it's largely enough for me to do what I want, it was only 40 per day before.

I remember begging my dad to take me to the local video store back in the day. Sometimes to rent a cool movie and sometimes to rent Nintendo. On the rare occasion I was allowed to get 2 games or movies. It was party time then!

If money is no issue (according to what you said, it shoudn't), just buy multiple licenses. The store responsible will help you merge those. (I recently learned that it is possible)
With a certain amount of licenses the tokens will replenish faster than you can download.
I would happy to help him with 10 license purchase.:)

Others value, quantity, we value quality. :)

Quality is the differentiator of your success. Quality is everything. The customer support is second to none. No other offers the interaction that we have in this forum. We get our questions answered quickly. It's great to have this responsiveness.

I would happy to help him with 10 license purchase.:)

Do I get any discount? Would I need to switch back and forth between licenses? I can't afford 10 lol, I would consider buying a second one to see how that works out.

I just bought a second licence. Put it on another computer. Now I have 500 on each. If you want to put 2 licences on one computer, you would have to get them to help you with that.

And yes, if you put both licences on one computer, you can switch back and forth. I tried that and it worked.

No, not at this time
That's to bad, Redfox should give special discount codes out to people who have purchased their products in the past and support them.

As for the whole "piracy" excuse, I believe Amazon (probably others) add digital watermarking unique identifiers in their videos. So if 1 person uses anystream and that video winds up on torrents, scene release etc. they get traced back. Not sure how download limit is adding any anti-piracy? I could be wrong about that (haven't tested downloading same Amazon video from 2 accounts but plan to).

Obviously no one here is paying for AS if they are pirates. We all know the scene uses their own tools. Do you really think having unlimited downloads would set a red flag? That's only for people who abuse it (download 24/7 for months using 3 computers).

As for the whole "piracy" excuse, I believe Amazon (probably others) add digital watermarking unique identifiers in their videos. So if 1 person uses anystream and that video winds up on torrents, scene release etc. they get traced back. Not sure how download limit is adding any anti-piracy? I could be wrong about that (haven't tested downloading same Amazon video from 2 accounts but plan to).
You are wrong No watermarks, don't you think we check for thing like that, stop making up stories. I really don't care how much you download, blustering on the forum is really frowned upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back