• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Final word on previous LTL for AnyDVDHD?

shaunvis

I've been waiting for the dust to settle and sales to go active so I'm not sure where we ended up.

I had a AnyDVDHD lifetime license. There was talk about a 50% discount for the new Redfox LTL.

Is that still the case? Do I get any discount for my old LTL?

Or is it just everyone gets 20% off until June 24?

I've been waiting for the dust to settle and sales to go active so I'm not sure where we ended up.

I had a AnyDVDHD lifetime license. There was talk about a 50% discount for the new Redfox LTL.

Is that still the case? Do I get any discount for my old LTL?

Or is it just everyone gets 20% off until June 24?

Haha, wow, you're really asking for the wrath of Ch3vr0n. But before he gets on your case for not doing any research or reading the sticky threads at the top of the forum...

You get the 50% discount if you purchased your previous Slysoft LTL after December 1st, 2015. But to get that discount you need to contact support. There's no way to set it up on the checkout page. Be patient when contact support, they are very busy.

And the 20% discount everyone gets actually lasts until July 24th.

Back