• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feedback - Pocket guides?

zebadee

Hi :)
If you have come here chances are that you have seen the AnyDVD Intro/Guide (Download/Install/Register).
Well here I am looking for feedback & suggestions.
Not only on the above, but for future threads.
I am thinking along the lines of a series of guides. Thus being more helpful to the novice. (Not having to wade through reams of info, till they find what they are looking for.
TIA zebadee.

Not a bad idea. Sometimes, there are things I'd like to be able to read about AnyDVD, even though I've used the program for over 1 year (and like it all the same).

One suggestion: a way to rip the audio off of the DVD and make it into an MP3.

:)

The guides are a great idea. I like the first one on install/register/download. Now if only you can get people to read them first, like the stickies that should be read first before posting. Maybe start a policy like another forum has where new users need to wait X amount of days before posting so they will actually read and search the forum to find solutions to problems.

One suggestion: a way to rip the audio off of the DVD and make it into an MP3.

:)

Take a look at this freeware program, it is capable of ripping DVD audio tracks to mp3 and wav format:
http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/showsoftware_vob2audio.html_116.html

You can cut the extracted mp3 file(s) with the free MP3 cutter then:
http://home.hccnet.nl/p.luijer/

Both programs are not approved for Vista, though.
Of course you need AnyDVD to run in the background while ripping the audio of a protected DVD with Vob2Audio.

Is there any way I can remove the DRM from my video files? I would like to be able to backup my video files that contain the DRM. I have purchased the license for these files but I have to use this every time I want to watch the videos. I would like AnyDVD to add the removal of DRM from video files. That is my suggestion and feedback. I love the software. It is so easy to use. If it could remove DRM it would be like the icing on the cake. :)

Is there any way I can remove the DRM from my video files? I would like to be able to backup my video files that contain the DRM.

Yes, zebadee, add this feature to Anydvd immediately! Make it happen! :D

/runs away before zebadee thrashes me

People this is merely suggestions to explain other things not to suggest features. But since were are off topic I'll suggest to rip Audio into various formats that I choose like ogg. :D

tebugg, I may give tunebite a try. It is $39.90 USD. A little steap but hopefully worth it. Does anyone know a coupon code for them to get a discount? Their online order form has a coupon code field.

Webslinger, is Zebadee working on the DRM feature for AnyDVD...or was that just a joke for him? Has he been asked to add this feature to AnyDVD a lot? :)

tebugg, I may give tunebite a try. It is $39.90 USD. A little steap but hopefully worth it. Does anyone know a coupon code for them to get a discount? Their online order form has a coupon code field.

Webslinger, is Zebadee working on the DRM feature for AnyDVD...or was that just a joke for him? Has he been asked to add this feature to AnyDVD a lot? :)

This is merely suggestions to explain other things within AnyDVD zebadee isn't a programmer or I think not anyhow. Runs now too. :D

Zebadee doesn't, to my knowledge, work for Slysoft. Neither do I.

He is just creating user guides for Slysoft software. And he is asking for feedback on his user guides.

Basically, this thread has nothing to do with suggestions for adding features to Slysoft software. Zebadee is asking for feedback for his user guides.

And I was just having a little fun . . .

Take a look at this freeware program, it is capable of ripping DVD audio tracks to mp3 and wav format:
http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/showsoftware_vob2audio.html_116.html

You can cut the extracted mp3 file(s) with the free MP3 cutter then:
http://home.hccnet.nl/p.luijer/

Both programs are not approved for Vista, though.
Of course you need AnyDVD to run in the background while ripping the audio of a protected DVD with Vob2Audio.

skytran, try tunebite for drm files. it takes off the drm of audio and video files.

http://tunebite.com/en/remove_drm/video_drm.html

gong82:
here is a prog that will convert just about anything into mp3. its used by alot of conversion programs for audio ripping and converting.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/BeLight

Thanks for the links!!

I'll try them out and let you both know what I think of them. It might be a week or two, with the holidays coming up, but I'll let you know.

:bowdown:

Last edited:
Oops!!! My Bad!! I see now that I have posted to the wrong Thread. I will search for the "suggestions for new features to be added to AnyDVD" Thread. Ha!! Now I guess I will run from this Zebadee fellow too..... :D

The File Is Too Big!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to shrink the new Die Hard. I used ANYDVD 6.3.0.1 with CLONEDVD 2.9.1.2. The problem is that when I go to shrink the movie, using DVDSHRIK CSS-FREE, the movie works when I hit play but I can't use the "Select a Scene." It just goes back to the main menu. Are there any free programs that can solve this problem? I mean, I could just copy the movie, but I would prefer having the option of skipping to a scene. LET ME KNOW!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to shrink the new Die Hard. I used ANYDVD 6.3.0.1 with CLONEDVD 2.9.1.2. The problem is that when I go to shrink the movie, using DVDSHRIK CSS-FREE, the movie works when I hit play but I can't use the "Select a Scene." It just goes back to the main menu. Are there any free programs that can solve this problem? I mean, I could just copy the movie, but I would prefer having the option of skipping to a scene. LET ME KNOW!

There shouldn't be a problem with CloneDVD2 and anydvd on this title. Also you posted in the wrong section as this is for feedback on the tutorial given by zebadee.

You really shouldn't multipost...

I know this is supposed to be an AnyDVD thread(Zebadee your guide was excellent by the way), but the CloneDVD mobile section is getting a little lonely and not too many people reply to questions. of course a large number of questions relate to unsupported devices and the same old answer: "change the .ini." well ini's aint so simple for all of us. is it possible we could get a generic guide for creating our own?

If you have come here chances are that you have seen the AnyDVD Intro/Guide (Download/Install/Register).

I waste a lot of time on my Clone DVD Mobile with the choice of the output for various devices and products, so instance My Blackberry plays one type of file but I do not find a Blackberry option just a list of various resolutions and sizes, realise that the product cannot list every possible device but the forum could probabaly create a 'best option' for various devises or these intro/guides might be the answer

I waste a lot of time on my Clone DVD Mobile with the choice of the output for various devices and products, so instance My Blackberry plays one type of file but I do not find a Blackberry option just a list of various resolutions and sizes, realise that the product cannot list every possible device but the forum could probabaly create a 'best option' for various devises or these intro/guides might be the answer

This is for AnyDVD only and take note not every user has Clone DVD Mobile and all the connecting devices either this is why one just simply can't make up a pocket tutorial. If you want to do one up for the devices you own feel free to do so and ask that it get stickied.

Thanks for the links!!

There shouldn't be a problem with CloneDVD2 and anydvd on this title.

Back