• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: Set left - right scroll speed

Don922

I think the ability to control the left - right scroll speed should be included in the options menu. Right now, when you place your mouse over the left or right scroll arrow it scrolls too fast to read. The ability to slow it down would be extremely helpful.

Thanks

for what it's worth: if you have a horizontal scroll feature (like a trackpad), it works without pointer-over-the-arrows "manoeuvre."

Your right. I can do it with the wheel on my mouse by moving it right or left. It's a little jerky but it works. Would still like to see a selectable speed on the arrows.

Thanks

This is a good idea. I would set it to 0, so it will only scroll when I click on it.
The reason is simply that when I move around the screen I (sometimes) activated the scroll and once or twice AS even crashed because of that (I think it was D+ using the queue).
I think I did not even get a dump, the window just vanished out of existence. I cannot say if I said something about it since it was only twice, but I think that it has been mentioned.

If we're talking about feature requests around the scroll, I'd also like a option to just turn off the scroll and see a list.

Add me to the list of customers supportive of this UI enhancement request.

Let me amend that to say I'd rather not have any auto-scrolling on mouseover at any speed. Let me click/tap the left and right scroll arrows to have the list content page forward / back one "page" at a time. :)

Let me amend that to say I'd rather not have any auto-scrolling on mouseover at any speed. Let me click/tap the left and right scroll arrows to have the list content page forward / back one "page" at a time. :)
Once the program is stable, I bet this will be approved, I am not the one who has any say in the matter but I do like the suggestion.

Back