• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Feature Downgrade] Hover-to-Scroll Selection Option

Pooftie

I realize that it took someone a lot of effort to provide us with the hover-to-scroll feature that effortlessly scrolls movies left and right by just hovering the mouse over the list, and it's very cool and all, but could you get rid of it or make it optional? It doesn't respect when another window is in front of it and in the past, movies would spin past, out of control and AS would just crash after a couple of seconds of that nonsense. So I'll be moving files around in Windows and then AS gets involved and starts scrolling movies in the background: very distracting and I need to run my mouse through a minefield of launch spots or risk Vegas slot-style movie spinning and then try to catch the list as it spins by. The work around is to either shrink the movie selection window to the left or minimize AS completely and this really impedes my workflow when I'm trying to keep track of files and what I have and what I'm looking for. I would just like it to sit still unless AS is the FOREGROUND window and even then, I would prefer the movies to sit still unless I clicked (or held down with a mouse click) on the arrow or even dragged a scroll bar around. Thank you.

That has been mentioned one time and I already had this bug leading to a crash myself.
Although I am not affectet by this since I usually minimize it or don't use my mouse the same way as you do, I defenetly +1 that.
Just make it click only instead of hovering over it. When clicking, it should always scroll one entire row, not a half or only a few entries. At least this is my preference as it reduces the amount to click to get the same way.

We're certainly not going to remove the feature, but we will fix the behavior (for example, it should only trigger while the window has the focus).
Probably the version after the next.

Back