• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Fails to complete

yahknow1

I was using Clone BD and Windows 8.1 for a while successfully to convert full ISO to full BD25 ISO. Lately, though it seems I get to the 88% mark and the program stalls for hours until I cancel the conversion. I went back to using BD rebuilder on another machine to do my backups. Now just recently I switched over to Windows 10 on the Clone BD machine and tried again to convert a disc and now I'm getting to 99% mark until it stalls. Is this been a common problem and is there a fix for it yet? It happens with every disk I try. I'm not sure how to get to the log file, if that's needed sorry.

Last edited:
Could be related to your switch to w10. You said it yourself, on 8.1 it worked fine. You do know w10 is far from ready, there's not even an RTM build yet. w10 isn't scheduled for release for another month and a half.

As far as the CloneBD logfile goes well, press the alt key on the final screen when you cancel an encode.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Same issue with failure to complete

Could be related to your switch to w10. You said it yourself, on 8.1 it worked fine. You do know w10 is far from ready, there's not even an RTM build yet. w10 isn't scheduled for release for another month and a half.

As far as the CloneBD logfile goes well, press the alt key on the final screen when you cancel an encode.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Same issue here. Tried the lofile thing and it didn't seem to work. Using Win 7.1 and it seems to depend on the disc. I can go through the process, get to 89%, countdown timer goes to zero remaining and elapsed keeps on counting. I abort and start all over again, and it works the second time. Interestingly in the temp folder in appdata/local, it does appear to have the fully ripped directory structure with all files, but it never made it to creating the .iso file. Using registered v1.0.4.9 of BDClone and registered 7.6.1.0 of AnyDVDHD.

Any help? Thanks

Last edited:
The 2 buttons sometimes don't work, you may have to click on one of the other buttons first. Seems to work

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

The 2 buttons sometimes don't work, you may have to click on one of the other buttons first. Seems to work

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Attached is the logfile... Again, this has happened several times with different BRs.

Attachments

• Fail on Ouija BR.zip
    688.4 KB · Views: 8
one of them is "send log to elby". Click that one ;) anyway someone from slysoft will fw it to elby or they'll take it from here themselves. I don't work for slysoft or elby, so i can't help you here. all i can tell you is to wait for a new version if it really is a CloneBD issue and not a windows 10 issue.

one of them is "send log to elby". Click that one ;) anyway someone from slysoft will fw it to elby or they'll take it from here themselves. I don't work for slysoft or elby, so i can't help you here. all i can tell you is to wait for a new version if it really is a CloneBD issue and not a windows 10 issue.

Thanks. Yeah, this one is failing in Win 7 and this happens every third or forth BR I am trying to back up. Anyway, hopefully, the info I was able to generate will suffice. A few files actually called <xyz>.log were created in my User folder in Windows and I can't access, move or copy them to zip up - getting an "in use by System" error.

Thanks again.

On a transcoder error for next time you should see the 2 blue buttons on the the error page. The left one is to "email logfile to elby" (this one creates the cloneBD log and fires up your email client so you can add an additional message then send it off) the right one just creates it (and asks where you want to save it)

the preferred method is ofc "create and email" (left one)

On a transcoder error for next time you should see the 2 blue buttons on the the error page. The left one is to "email logfile to elby" (this one creates the cloneBD log and fires up your email client so you can add an additional message then send it off) the right one just creates it (and asks where you want to save it)

the preferred method is ofc "create and email" (left one)

And now the screenshot as it actually appears. As previously stated, elapsed time continues to count on, remaining time at 0:00 and stuck at 89%. I will now Abort CloneBD and send the logfile to Elby.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• Desctop screenshot.png
    Desctop screenshot.png
    512.2 KB · Views: 21
Attached is the logfile... Again, this has happened several times with different BRs.

This is really a strange one - haven't seen that exact behavior ever.
Maybe really send in a log file through the "send via email" button.

Back