• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Extras Not Available For Download

When you search Terminator 2 director cut it does not show up on HBO. You have to go in to Terminator 2. And then it's listed at the bottom as an extra. And it's not available on Prime in the US.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 8
search.jpg
On the whole page, no directors cut in my region. I am not in the USA, 1200 miles away from Miami.

No, I think we are in different regions.

Yeah we are. I just wasn't sure if maybe you had it too. Your screen shot looks like mine when I search. And then when I click on it and scroll down I see the Director Cut. Well, at least I can watch the DC on HBO for now.

Extras available through AMZN are showing up - specifically on the various "Star Trek" programs. It would be nice to have access to "Extras" on Hulu. Specifically, there are 4 'extra' episodes on "Love Island UK"

We do not have access to extras at this moment, maybe sometime in the future. Sorry about that.

Extras available through AMZN are showing up
Not for me, as always I can only see the title reveal trailer for example, not the three other clips (that are trailers as well).
I could download them with the other program though, so it is a AS issue.

Attachments

• 2022-08-12_161142.png
    2022-08-12_161142.png
    491.8 KB · Views: 6
It's not going to happen, I am sorry for your inconvenience . ;):(

Back