• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error when copying jaws bonus videos

Wizard34

Today I was trying to copy my bonus stuff from my jaws blu ray and less than a second a transcoder error showed up. heres what the error said
[ERROR ] [0x00000000008fff40] transcoder stop error: 0x80070490

[ERROR ] [0x00000000008fff40] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0x80070490' (6)

Error in processStreams

I already sent my log to elby. I'll post it here too. I am using lossless on both audio and video. Copying videos to mkv. Using

Attachments

• Jaws.cbdlog
    665.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Today I was trying to copy my bonus stuff from my jaws blu ray and less than a second a transcoder error showed up. heres what the error said
I believe you selected "both PG and VOBSUB subtitles" there.
I just checked - that feature is not ready yet and accidentally made its way into this beta prematurely (the selection should not be possible).
Please decide for either PG or DVD style subs and all should be well.

Your right that was the problem. I Choosed dvd style subs and no error. Thanks for your help.

Back