• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

KRKSY

I am new to AnyStream so I am sorry if this was already discussed somewhere in this forum.
The issue I have (on Netflix)is as follows:
When I press the download button (on any series or movie), an Error message pops up so I cannot download anything.

00:08:49.913 - [Error] [vendor:netflix] certificate retrieval error

00:08:51.702 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Download process was aborted.

00:08:51.731 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] The file is not valid.

00:08:51.731 - [Notice] [vendor:netflix

Is this a known issue and is there something I can do about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no known issues with Netflix at the moment. For future reference, please use our German forum because if you are posting in the English forum and it is a regional issue, we will not be able to reproduce it. When posting in our German forums, please use the German language. For now, please give me a log file and I will look into your issue.

Netflix.jpg

Good guess Cartman0208, but his error is not known yet. Maybe he will be so kind as to leave a logfile. ;)
Definetely ... and if the log file is 0kb in size, my guess was correct :whistle:

And yes, that would be a known issue, but a self-inflicted one:LOL:
And anyone can solve it themselves (y)

Definetely ... and if the log file is 0kb in size, my guess was correct :whistle:

And yes, that would be a known issue, but a self-inflicted one:LOL:
And anyone can solve it themselves (y)
He signed off, so I guess is he either fixed his issue or doesn't want our help.:)

I'm here...wow didn't think there would be soo many replies so soon.
Thank you guys...I'll post the log

Full .log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.1.0.astlog
    473.8 KB · Views: 4
Hello, First I would like you to log out of Netflix and log in again and try it. Second, something is blocking a key element of our program on your computer. What type of security are you using? Are you using anything like Pi-Hole to block ads or other types of things? If so disable it. or add AnyStream to your whitelist. Please try logging out and in again, if that doesn't work, try uninstalling AS and reinstalling with a reboot of your computer. Let me know I will be here to assist you.

...now it works fine again. It happened the last few days at different times. I changed nothing...AS was open, I just tried a random download and now every thing works.

I thought it was some kind of maintenace break so I would just wait and try again. This is what I did these days

Back