• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Error on any download

Ushur

Hello all and all the others!

Well, I didn't used AnyStream Plus for some days and just updated to 1.6.6.0.
With this update I can't download anything cause there is an error on Amazon and Netflix.
I logged out from both accounts, rebooted the computer, logged in again. Still there is that error. There is enough free space (far over 100 GB), the user has access to the drive
Clicking on retry for a title results in AnyStream doing nothing, just waiting. I need to close AnyStream and restart it. I even tried to start AnyStream as Admin, still no change, same error.

Best greetings
Ingo

Attachments

• Amazon.log.txt
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Netflix.log.txt
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
I really need the whole log file, thank you. If you do not know how to make one please follow these instructions.

Here is the file

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.0.astlog
    685.8 KB · Views: 2
This log file was not made when the error or issues occurred. I can see Amazon but Netflix is not even there. Making a log file and closing the program have to be done at the time of the error. The Amazon logfile is from Germany. We do have a German sub-forum for testing and advice, that said, its fine that you posted here, but without the logfile being complete and made when the errors occurred I cannot help you.

Okay, I switch to EN in Amazon, hope that helps and start a download from Amazon and Netflix

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.0.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I could see when you made this logfile you were not logged into Amazon if that helps.

Hello Ingo
Has this program ever worked for you, did this just start happening? Have you logged into both providers? I see an issue with "They Cloned Tyrone but none with Netflix.

Yes it worked for both previously. "The cloned Tyrone" is on Netflix

I will pass this on to the developers, if this was an AS issue I think many more would be complaining, so even with me trying it in the Carribean where I live, it doesn't mean it works in Germany. Let me take my time and discuss this with the developer, please try it again at a different time. I hope you are not using a VPN or anything of that sort. ;)

You might want to try re-installing AnyStream (meaning uninstall and install the current version)
If you did a big version jump, there might be leftovers from previous versions. (just guessing here)

What device are you downloading to?
Code:
[Notice] [vendor:prime] Konnte die Daten nicht in die Ausgabedatei schreiben. Kann den Download nicht fortsetzen.
Can you try to download to a disk in your PC/Notebook?

Also there seem to be network errors when you try to download?
Do you have a VPN connected?
Are you on WiFi?

EDIT:
There was a similar case, but unfortunately we never got that resolved because OP did not reply.

Thanks for helping out Cartman. Have you tried the Netflix movie he has problems with in Germany. ?

Hello everyone!
Can you try to download to a disk in your PC/Notebook?
I changed the drive and - well it worked.

I hope you are not using a VPN or anything of that sort.
I am on ethernet cable without VPN today.

So I wondered what the problem was with the drive. There was a partition error which I fixed. So no problem with AnyStream itself.

Thanks to all for your help!

Best greetings
Ingo

Hello everyone!

I changed the drive and - well it worked.

I am on ethernet cable without VPN today.

So I wondered what the problem was with the drive. There was a partition error which I fixed. So no problem with AnyStream itself.

Thanks to all for your help!

Best greetings
Ingo
I will mark this issue as resolved. Glad you are up and running again Ingo.

Back