• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error NF AnyStream Plus

Hellboy15

I do not know the reason but Netflix does not work for me with the Plus version, waiting for an answer

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.7.0_Dump_20211215190957.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog2.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
It does not allow downloading anywhere, not even on HBO Max

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog HBO Max.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
It’s all extremely regional I had the same issue yesterday I couldn’t download anything, today every single provider is working, I’ll just see what happens tomorrow. Remember they are still working on fixing it. A new version should be coming out soon, please don’t quote me on that because I am just as much out of the loop as you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It does not allow downloading anywhere, not even on HBO Max
HMMM. Go figure... been downloading movies for the last few days on US AP using 1.2.7.0. Had successful downloads yesterday but with errors and had a few download failures. Checked each downloaded file which played okay but some are missing embedded subtitles. Today no failures and no errors yet. Have had problems with TV Series from AP and have stopped trying to download them 4 days ago.

Here's a screenshot of my recent AP movie downloads. No problems so far this evening...

Attachments

• AP Downloads.jpg
    AP Downloads.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 23
Back