• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

error message with clone dvd, cant read from video_ts (AHA Training DVD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firetamer

These aha american heart association DVD 's were purchased for our business and we have been able to make back up's of them in the past without problems. this year a new dvd with new standards have been released. I downloaded the most recent clone dvd and any dvd with no changes.
it is a brand new dvd, and I can copy other movies with the same drive, just not this new release.
it says unable to read video files from E:/video_TS unexpected error.

i have win 7 home premium , 4Gb RAM,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anydvd reads as follows
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.1, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
HP DVDRAM GT20L DC05 000604093Z98HD4622
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2160768 sectors (4220 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 15-1011 HeartCode BLS DVD - DISC
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is region free.
Video Standard: NTSC

Removing annoying menu clips!
Removed 0 annoying menu clips!
Removing annoying title clips shorter than 1.0 minute(s)!
Removed 0 annoying title clips!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 30 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.1_Info_E_15-1011 HeartCode BLS DVD - DISC.ziplog
    160.6 KB · Views: 8
These aha american heart association DVD 's were purchased for our business and we have been able to make back up's of them in the past without problems. this year a new dvd with new standards have been released. I downloaded the most recent clone dvd and any dvd with no changes.
it is a brand new dvd, and I can copy other movies with the same drive, just not this new release.
it says unable to read video files from E:/video_TS unexpected error.

i have win 7 home premium , 4Gb RAM,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anydvd reads as follows
HP DVDRAM GT20L DC05 000604093Z98HD4622

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2160768 sectors (4220 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 15-1011 HeartCode BLS DVD - DISC
Media is region free.

Removing annoying menu clips!
Removed 0 annoying menu clips!
Removing annoying title clips shorter than 1.0 minute(s)!
Removed 0 annoying title clips!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 30 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
Set AnyDVD(HD) to default & try again removing clips can cause issues

clone dvd just says error reading, unexpected error, under details it shows : DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 3

here is a logfile of DVD 1, there are 2 dvd's in the set. I downloaded and installed the 7.6.9.2 anydvd , and restarted the computer. I'm not sure why the log file still shows 7.6.9.1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.1_Info_E_15-1011 BLS COURSE - DISC 1.ziplog
    252.1 KB · Views: 6
dont know why i could not dind it, but here is the one with the newest ver any dvd, still wont copy

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_E_15-1011 BLS COURSE - DISC 1.ziplog
    252.5 KB · Views: 2
so if by chance this dvd is not mastered as a movie, i"m not sure what format it is in. It plays on a dvd plaver. but I know they are capable of playing many formats. Does anyone have any suggestions on what other program can copy other formats? It does have the layout of VIDEO_TS with the .ifo,. bup, .VOB files all consistent with the standard DVD in the USA. But I dont know how to tell what it is mastered to be

Can you confirm you tried with AI Scanner set to "Always Enabled"?

so if by chance this dvd is not mastered as a movie, i"m not sure what format it is in. It plays on a dvd plaver. but I know they are capable of playing many formats. Does anyone have any suggestions on what other program can copy other formats? It does have the layout of VIDEO_TS with the .ifo,. bup, .VOB files all consistent with the standard DVD in the USA. But I dont know how to tell what it is mastered to be
Here's the status...

HL-DT-ST DVD-RW GSA-H60L DC08 001121071178P43149

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2045072 sectors (3994 MBytes)
Total size: 4090144 sectors (7988 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 15-1011 BLS COURSE - DISC 1
Media is region free.
Nothing seems out of the ordinary besides the no CSS and is Region Free? Not sure but most DVD I seen have Region locked only those that been decrypted with Anydvd would have Region Free Media status?? And it says the Media type is DVD-ROM so that would fit Movie Studio specs.

Here's the status...

Nothing seems out of the ordinary besides the no CSS and is Region Free? Not sure but most DVD I seen have Region locked only those that been decrypted with Anydvd would have Region Free Media status?? And it says the Media type is DVD-ROM so that would fit Movie Studio specs.

I too am having problems with this same DVD set. It should be of note that the DVD has multiple DVD menu options. I don't know if the depth and looping nature of the menus is what is causing the issue. I have been able to rip the longer titles, but when I rip everything, including all of the smaller 10-20 second clips it doesn't playback correctly. It should also be of note, that the physical DVD does not play back correctly in VLC, but DOES play back correctly in WMP. I'm okay ripping the main videos and remastering the DVD manually, but it would be nice to be able to have anydvd or clonedvd working properly in this case. Please let me know if a layout and depth of menu structure might help.

Try not removing menu clips or annoying movie clips, and ripping.

Just a suggestion from having several DVDs that have messed up playback or ripping problems with those options active.

Try not removing menu clips or annoying movie clips, and ripping.

Just a suggestion from having several DVDs that have messed up playback or ripping problems with those options active.

Have tried removing all options, and each option individually, all with no luck.

Have tried removing all options, and each option individually, all with no luck.
Then post a log file from the DVD(s) giving you problems so James can see what is happening.

this is the backup log I attempted. no clips were set to be removed. i believe it was set to default setting. again anydvd never seem to have a problem reading it. but when clone dvd went to red the disc, no can do. still havent found a way. trying to play with the .iso rip now, we will see

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_E_15-1011 BLS COURSE - DISC 1.ziplog
    252.5 KB · Views: 8
mike, yes it was set to always enabled. I was able to rip an iso and then reburn a full disc, it was 7.8Gb, i used a DL dvd. But when placed in a computer or my Blue ray DVD player neither recognizes the DVD that I burned. The files are there but they wont play now. The original plays fine.

so noone has replied? still no success. cant figure out how to make a back up of this AHA Training video. They are expensive and we dont like to haul the original around

Ok, well. I have tried ripping an ISO, ripping to DVD, clone dvd, clone cd, no success. I get what appears to be an exact copy when looking at it with explorer/my computer. The .vob, .ifo, and .bup files are all there when I burn an ISO image and then write to a DVD. the exact size in kb matches ea file. however the DVD will not play when put in, it is not recognized. in the computer or the DVD. what am I missing. any dvd seems to read it fine. but clone dvd still says error. "DVDManager 0 IFOFormat 10" . HP dvd player, windows media player or my blu-ray players dont recognize the media at all. clone CD had no problem copying, it just wont seem to author as a DVD thats playable, It is supposed to have a menu with selectable options at the beginning like other training videos.

I too am having problems with this same DVD set. It should be of note that the DVD has multiple DVD menu options. I don't know if the depth and looping nature of the menus is what is causing the issue. I have been able to rip the longer titles, but when I rip everything, including all of the smaller 10-20 second clips it doesn't playback correctly. It should also be of note, that the physical DVD does not play back correctly in VLC, but DOES play back correctly in WMP. I'm okay ripping the main videos and remastering the DVD manually, but it would be nice to be able to have anydvd or clonedvd working properly in this case. Please let me know if a layout and depth of menu structure might help.

SO cube any luck. I cant seem to get a valid back up at all. Noone has had any suggestions that worked so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back