• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Error Failed to retrieve playlist

I mainly DL 30 minute TV series and often run out of tokens. I don't know if all these steps are required but it seems to make the download queue reliable over a day or more of DL.

Only set the queue to DL from one provider.
Don't do another search or change the page from where you originally set up the queue.
Adjust your DL speed so that the DL will take 1-15 minutes. 2X for 30 min TV and 4X for hour series. Maybe 8x for movies. This cuts down the wait time for a new token.

I mainly DL 30 minute TV series and often run out of tokens. I don't know if all these steps are required but it seems to make the download queue reliable over a day or more of DL.
The download queue wasn't meant to be used for 24-hour periods or even 4-hour periods. It was meant to help with downloading a series or two without stopping.

The download queue wasn't meant to be used for 24-hour periods or even 4-hour periods. It was meant to help with downloading a series or two without stopping.
Understood. By staying on the same page and search results, usually only one series is being downloaded. When low on tokens, a multi season series can take that long.

Understood. By staying on the same page and search results, usually only one series is being downloaded. When low on tokens, a multi season series can take that long.
You should always have the number of tokens you need to download a series. We give you 500 tokens and they refill almost every 7 minutes, so if there is 30 episodes make sure there are 30 tokens in your bucket and you will not have any issues.

Back