• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error during download NF

Nuffel

I get errors while downloading.
For example: the goonies.
Newest version of AS
Log file added.

Attachments

• netflix-The Goonies.astlog
    5.5 MB · Views: 6
Is this a specific issue within one movie or are you having this issue all the time? The Goonies are not available in my region of NF. The log file you posted is of no value, it has been tampered with, so please download a full logfile, or please don't post one at all.

EDIT- Your logfile is fine, it was my error, for some odd reason Edge did not download the complete file like I said below, the last movie " Goonies" or an episode of it, is not available in your region, so there is a DRM error. We will work on retrieving the codes for that specific episode or movie, as I have said, it's not available in my region but I am sure I will be able to locate it. I also saw many successful downloads in 1080p, so this must be a one-off issue. We will work on it. My sincere apologies.

Last edited:
The log file you posted is of no value, it has been tampered with
Unless OP changed the attached file, it is not tampered with at all. It is a normal logfile with all files inside.
Code:
01:19:20.040 - [Error] [netflix] Error receiving: 399 (0) GOAWAY invalid stream/error code, (...)
01:19:20.040 - [Error] [netflix]
01:19:20.041 - [Notice] [MSL:netflix] Could not retrieve license
01:19:20.041 - [Error] [vendor:netflix] Widevine license retrieval error
01:19:24.235 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] Download process was aborted.
01:19:24.261 - [Notice] [Mux:netflix] The file is not valid.

You are correct, it may have been my error, so I do apologize for that. I see many many successful downloads in 1080p but the last one which you referred to is self-explanatory.
01:19:20.041 - [Notice] [MSL:netflix] Could not retrieve license
01:19:20.041 - [Error] [vendor:netflix] Widevine license retrieval error

I have had several files fail on both HBO Max and NF. I am using the most recent beta. The NF shows I was able to just click the restart icon and they downloaded. The HBO shows would not. I had to start from scratch.

I have had several files fail on both HBO Max and NF. I am using the most recent beta. The NF shows I was able to just click the restart icon and they downloaded. The HBO shows would not. I had to start from scratch.
Can you tell me what shows they are and what region you are in? Did the HBO shows eventually download? Exactly how many is several?

Yes, that happens sometimes if packets on your computer drop, all you have to do is try again, its part of the process not all computers and networking work perfectly every time. All you have to do is try again.

Can you tell me what shows they are and what region you are in? Did the HBO shows eventually download? Exactly how many is several?
They did, but I had to start from scratch, search for the show and click download.

The HBO shows were "A man with two brains" and "The next karate kid". I am in the USA, not using a VPN.

They did, but I had to start from scratch, search for the show and click download.

The HBO shows were "A man with two brains" and "The next karate kid". I am in the USA, not using a VPN.
Like I said sometimes an internet connection can just drop a few packets and AS will fail, all internet and wifi connections are not infallible. If they successfully downloaded its not DRM so it has to be a networking issue.

Both of those movies downloaded successfully for me, so maybe it's just a rare network issue.

brains.jpg

Back