• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Error downloading from Amazon US

DannyBoi

Error downloading from Amazon US, please see attached log, @Pete thanks

Anystream wont download/decrypt from amazon us for some reason but will amazon uk

ps please add the 1080p download/decrypt option to amazon again :), also i know u have new cdm that can download/decrypt from amazon because i downloaded and decrypted the same episode from amazon uk in 1080p and it downloaded and decrypted just fine straight after posting this, but now 1080p has been removed

Attachments

• Leverage- Redemption - s02e11 - The Belly Of The Beast Job.astlog
    991.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Since you know it all, I won't bother with this thread.:whistle:
Know it all? Um well 1 min i can download it from amazon uk in 1080p the next its back to sd so think i know abit yes

Know it all? Um well 1 min i can download it from amazon uk in 1080p the next its back to sd so think i know abit yes
Since you directed you post to Pete, I guess you can wait for him to help you then.

Well I am not Pete and I am no Redfox1 but I am sure you know the whole DRM story and we know it can be regional so not sure what all the fuss is about. I am in the US and see that episode in sub 1080 just like you do although I can snag most anything else in 1080 from AP so again, in the spirit of trying to help I am not clear what the deal is outside of what is already known?

Well I am not Pete and I am no Redfox1 but I am sure you know the whole DRM story and we know it can be regional so not sure what all the fuss is about. I am in the US and see that episode in sub 1080 just like you do although I can snag most anything else in 1080 from AP so again, in the spirit of trying to help I am not clear what the deal is outside of what is already known?
Well it was 1080p on amazon us but couldnt download it so downloaded it in 1080p from amazon uk instead now its not on there in 1080p only sd so why remove 1080p when it was working on amazon uk?? Now its sd on there to ps i missed 1 ep

Well it was 1080p on amazon us but couldnt download it so downloaded it in 1080p from amazon uk instead now its not on there in 1080p only sd so why remove 1080p when it was working on amazon uk?? Now its sd on there to ps i missed 1 ep
I believe the point is.....there is a big banner at the top of the forum, bold and high lighted in red.

Well I do not think any option was "removed". I would assume Amazon changed something regionally. However, if it is somehow an AS thing whether that be DRM or otherwise as is usual, I would just give that some time to shake out. Most every issue we have like this is transient.

Well I do not think any option was "removed". I would assume Amazon changed something regionally. However, if it is somehow an AS thing whether that be DRM or otherwise as is usual, I would just give that some time to shake out. Most every issue we have like this is transient.
I believe the point is.....there is a big banner at the top of the forum, bold and high lighted in red.
what im saying is I DOWNLOADED AND DECRYPTED LEVERAGE REDEMPTION S02E11 IN 1080P from Amazon UK IN 1080p TODAY But before i tried to download it in 1080p from AMAZON US and it came up with ERROR Unable to decrypt stream, so what im asking is how was i able to download and decrypt from amazon uk in 1080p but not amazon us? also the option for 1080p was then removed after i downloaded this episode in 1080p from amazon uk today!!, UNDERSTAND??

ps i know about the banner and about drm issues etc, if u read what i wrote u will all understand what im saying, they added a new cdm then removed it why???

what im saying is I DOWNLOADED AND DECRYPTED LEVERAGE REDEMPTION S02E11 IN 1080P from Amazon UK IN 1080p TODAY But before i tried to download it in 1080p from AMAZON US and it came up with ERROR Unable to decrypt stream, so what im asking is how was i able to download and decrypt from amazon uk in 1080p but not amazon us? also the option for 1080p was then removed after i downloaded this episode in 1080p from amazon uk today!!, UNDERSTAND??

ps i know about the banner and about drm issues etc, if u read what i wrote u will all understand what im saying, they added a new cdm then removed it why???

Folks are attempting to understand what you are getting at and help. But you are being abrasive and I don't know why as it is really uncalled for.

I obviously do not know why the deal is for certain. But what we do know is that there are multiple DRM issues going on so personally speaking I would chalk it up to that. I can only assume AP changed something on their end. But again, either way, just give it time and it will probably be sorted. But you already have the episode you want in full HD so you don't even have to wait really.

Where's you're evidence that they added and removed a new CDM? The fluke that you were temporarily able to do 1080p? Did it even occur to you that even if they updated their decryption method, Amazon pushed another update from their side too?

Did you check your were asked to get 1080p OC all other titles? Unless you when for Redfox (which you don't), you cannot attest to the inner workings of AnyStream or if/when they updated the CDM. It's that simple.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Where's you're evidence that they added and removed a new CDM? The fluke that you were temporarily able to do 1080p? Did it even occur to you that even if they updated their decryption method, Amazon pushed another update from their side too?

Did you check your were asked to get 1080p OC all other titles? Unless you when for Redfox (which you don't), you cannot attest to the inner workings of AnyStream or if/when they updated the CDM. It's that simple.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Yr but, no but, you know what im saying yeah, i missed a episode out so im still missing an episode, and its obvious when a new cdm is added to anystream because 1080p appears just like it always has done, do u not get that? Because i do, all im saying is 1 min it appeared and next it was gone just like it usually does

Makes sense doesnt it!

Hopefully it will be back soon

Last edited:
Back