• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Manogos

Clicking on any movie in my Amazon Prime watchlist causes the software to freeze (the progress bar on the top is stuck at 55%), and after a couple of minutes, an error window opens:
"AnyStream could not load the page due to an error.
Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"

as_win.jpg as_error.jpg

This started after updating to 1.4.9.5. I restarted the software, rebooted windows, reinstalled the software, and even downgraded to 1.4.9.0; none helped.

I.4.9.5 has been out for two days and I have not seen this issue. I would have to see an updated log file to tell you what your problem is. Please upload it to the forum and I will go over it.

Thanks. I have attached two log files one from 1.4.9.5 and one from 1.4.9.0

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.0.astlog
    149.2 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.5.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
00:00:15.836 - [Nag] [CEFView::Handler::prime] CEFProc: JS: Updating ASProxy

00:00:15.852 - [Nag] [CEFView::Handler::prime] CEFProc: JS: Checking user's login status

00:00:15.852 - [Nag] [CEFView::Handler::prime] CEFProc: JS: Location hostname: www.amazon.com

00:00:15.852 - [Nag] [CEFView::Handler::prime] CEFProc: JS: Page is amazon

00:00:15.856 - [Nag] [CEFView::Handler::prime] CEFProc: JS: The user is not logged in.

I should have noticed in your screenshot that you are not logged into Amazon Prime. You are aware you have to pay to be an Amazon Prime member, (not us)You need to pay Amazon.

I have been a Prime member since 2005 and had no issue recording until this error popped up! I have been using AnyStream for a year now.

I was logged in when I took the screenshot, but I removed my credentials in the screenshot I sent. I'm not trying to trick anyone!

I did log out and logged back in several times to see if that would fix the error. So that may have got logged into the log file.

I'm attaching four new log files, two from 1.4.9.0 and two for 1.4.9.5.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.0_4.astlog
    149.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.0_5.astlog
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.5_1.astlog
    148.1 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.4.9.5_2.astlog
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Typically connection reset means the other side sent a TCP Reset to you. What that ultimately means is that side (AP) closed the connection on you. This can happen if the connection is struggling. What I am getting at is it might just be some network stuff. I would just try again and if it keeps happening on different titles here and there you might reboot your network stuff or go wired just as a test.

Just some things to help.

The “ERR_CONNECTION_RESET” error code is particular to Google Chrome. However, you may encounter similar messages in other browsers. For example, Firefox returns a “The connection was reset” error code.;)

@ DQ: you're my hero! It was indeed due to a faulty network adapter. After replacing it with an external adapter, everything went back to normal. I wouldn't have been able to figure it out without your help.

Cheers and best wishes for a happy holiday season!

@ DQ: you're my hero! It was indeed due to a faulty network adapter. After replacing it with an external adapter, everything went back to normal. I wouldn't have been able to figure it out without your help.

Cheers and best wishes for a happy holiday season!

Glad it worked out! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Back