• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question easy purchases??

roadie_m

I'm in canada - my trial expired and I'd like to buy - I have credit card or paypal ...but how can I?

I'm in canada - my trial expired and I'd like to buy - I have credit card or paypal ...but how can I?
You can purchase with Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash. Buy it at Paypal, The Cash App, or The Robinhood App. It's not very hard. Have you tried Credit Cards? Some work and some do not because of the nature of our products. Here is a guide to buying with Paypal Bitcoin

I lost my shirt in crypto a few years ago ~ I want nothing to do with it

...plus as already stated above I'm in Canada

at least extend the trial until credit cards can be accepted

RF1, I've never had problems with credit cards in Canada like the US has with their banking laws and digital laws. But it's been several years since I bought AS. Roadie_m might not have any problems at all. Let him try.

thank you
yes I'd like to buy ~ but it obviously must be safe

The american credit cards just block the purchase automatically, most times without notifications. Personally I would just try it. I haven't heard of any new laws about Canadian laws about DRM. Then again I haven't heard many Canadian posts.

RF1, I've never had problems with credit cards in Canada like the US has with their banking laws and digital laws. But it's been several years since I bought AS. Roadie_m might not have any problems at all. Let him try.
things have changed. Or else I would’ve told the customer to use a credit card.

We at RedFox are outlaws and it happens frequently that we are getting suspended by our payment providers after intervention of the movie industries lobby. Currently we have no estimate when we will be able again to accept credit cards.

you don’t have to invest in crypto you just have to buy some and send it to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyone who has some hesitation with using crypto to move funds, THAT IS WHAT CRYPTO IS FOR.

Crypto was not invented to be a retirement or a get rich quick scheme.

It was so you can move funds without banks or government.

Use it just to move around money freely when you need to, that is really what it is for. It is digital cash.

I lost my shirt in crypto a few years ago ~ I want nothing to do with it

...plus as already stated above I'm in Canada

at least extend the trial until credit cards can be accepted

If you buy the exact amount of crypto that RedFox is seeking for the license, then your financial risk is essentially zero. Make sure you buy the crypto in a way that you're able to transfer it, and not an investment fund or something similar.

If you buy the exact amount of crypto that RedFox is seeking for the license, then your financial risk is essentially zero.
But make sure to buy a bit more because you need a bit for the transaction fee. And also the value kf the coin might change in the meantime.
Meaning you buy 100€ worth of Crypto, but with the fee you need 102€. Or right now it's worth 100, but you need a bit of time and by the time you finish the purchase, it changed and it is only 98€ now.
So just get a bit more to avoid buying Crypto twice. So if the license costs 100€, buy 105€ or something like that.
If you don't need the rest, just sell it back to the site. You will loose a bit due to the transaction fees, but it will save you a bit of hassle when you suddenly need 2€ more.

I guess Trudeau snuck in a law during the pandemic and caved to the movie industry. Of course it might have been to protect the Canadian movie industry.

It was so you can move funds without banks or government.
Exactly, so you can spend your money anyplace you want. Digital currency is not new its been around for over 15 years, that may seem new but it's used in every country in the world.

can I use coinbase app ..Im in the US ..it requires a address to send bitcoin too ..Can I use this ??

But make sure to buy a bit more because you need a bit for the transaction fee. And also the value kf the coin might change in the meantime.
Meaning you buy 100€ worth of Crypto, but with the fee you need 102€. Or right now it's worth 100, but you need a bit of time and by the time you finish the purchase, it changed and it is only 98€ now.
So just get a bit more to avoid buying Crypto twice. So if the license costs 100€, buy 105€ or something like that.
If you don't need the rest, just sell it back to the site. You will loose a bit due to the transaction fees, but it will save you a bit of hassle when you suddenly need 2€ more.

I was guessing the so-called "10% discount" should cover most of that, and RedFox has suggested that miniscule differences will not be a problem.

Thanks for the info..yes I use bitcoin for other services..my app gives me a preview of transaction before I send ..I usually take a screenshot for a copy..doesn't take long after pending

Back