• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDfab is NOT a good investment.

Companies are always to do what they see fit and of course money makes the world go round. I have a few issues with DVDFab but I'm not going to waste my breath on that. People are free to use if it they like it.

In terms of the change in licensing I do have an issue that seriously irks me. People slammed Slysoft for switching to the Euro. They announced it well in advance and people knew the state of the value of the Euro or could look it up. DVDFab announced they were going to be making a change that began on May 8, 2008 so "you better buy it now" but failed to give any indication of what the exact changes would be. People really only knew what was actually happening after the change took effect. I find marketing like that to be very bad. They got a lot of people to rush to buy the product now and made money off that and will make money off other people later with the yearly subscription. I just see the way they changed their policy as shady. They are free to change it but at least be completely open about what the changes will be BEFORE it takes effect. It could have been handled in a much better way.

DrinkLyeAndDie couldn't agree more than this, you are absolutely right. As matter fact this is one of the reason I stop having business with them. They simply don't deserve it and here is another one why I stopped, if your join affiliate program of dvdfab, they NEVER pay any commission!

At this point I starting hunting for new program found Anydvd after 3 years of research on it and extreme amount of testing. Tested 18-20 different configurations from laptop to desktop and found quite effective. As with different drives, you name it.

Proud owner of Slysoft. :)

Last edited:
DrinkLyeAndDie couldn't agree more than this, you are absolutely right. At this point I starting hunting for new program found Anydvd after 3 years of research on it .... and found quite effective. As with different drives, you name it.

Proud owner of Slysoft. :)

Nice suckup :p ;)

Back