• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD is protected, cant rip error message.

Well i disabled the "use Nero to burn" option and everything works fine now.

Been ripping happily all night !

Thanks
Mark

Hi all,

UAC is disabled.

This is a strange situation. Have not been able to use shrink at all as the first step. If i want to use Shrink i have to always rip the whole disc to HD using either AnyDVD ripper or Clone DVD2. I can then process with Shrink when the protection has been removed.

This is probally the same gremlin that stops Ashampoo Burning Suite from finalising the discs, but NERO will.

Strange but i can live with the situation

Many thanks to all how tried to help and especially Slysoft.

Webslinger,

Open Seasen was the first disc i grabbed. I have the same problem no matter what original disc i insert.

Many thanks

Webslinger,

Open Seasen was the first disc i grabbed. I have the same problem no matter what original disc i insert.

Many thanks

Are your discs all Sony or Lionsgate releases? If not, what is the error message you receive?

At any rate, in Shrink, try disabling the "use Nero to burn" option in Shrink to see if that makes any difference. It fixed Loxley's issue.

And if that doesn't work, you may as well wait for the next Anydvd release.

Last edited:
LITE-ON DVDRW LH-18A1H HL05 2006/10/31 13:58

this burner is causing the problem - have one and can never scan dvd's with it using recode or shrink(also have the same problem with lite-on lh-20a1h) crassed flashed with BENQ DVD DC DW2000 6B33 firmware - now i can scan anything

Back