• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved DVD copy 1:1

Kalemvar

Hello,

at the moment, the way I'm ripping my dvds is working perfectly and by using these settings (see picture)

the resultat is that all pre-menu info are gone, FBI shit, logos of compagnies are all erased, etc)

is there a way (using settings or others) to be able to complete a 1:1 copy of the original dvd (including removing the protection of course)

Thanks

kalemvar

Attachments

• Screenshot (196).png
    Screenshot (196).png
    182.7 KB · Views: 16
There are settings if you want to remove trailers and annoying things or not.

is there a way (using settings or others) to be able to complete a 1:1 copy of the original dvd (including removing the protection of course)
Click on "Video DVD" in the left pane, above "settings".

I've noticed this difference, but that has nothing to do with the removal of trailers and other clips. There are speficic settings for them.

Back