• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD burner wont recognize any CD's or DVD's anymore!

I can see the drive, and SOME discs are read, but then other are not. And the DVD's I have tried do not work at all. If I click on the drive, it acts like there is nothing there. I have AnyDVD installed right now, so it didn't fix it, but I KNOW it caused the problem, as it was working fine before the installation.

No. If anydvd is uninstalled, which it was, and you're still experiencing the same issue, which you were, then it has absolutely nothing to do with Anydvd. The evidence you've presented suggests a dying drive.

Last edited:
I can see the drive, and SOME discs are read, but then other are not. And the DVD's I have tried do not work at all. If I click on the drive, it acts like there is nothing there. I have AnyDVD installed right now, so it didn't fix it, but I KNOW it caused the problem, as it was working fine before the installation.

The drive is dying. To prove it, install it in another PC or try a known working drive in your PC.

Back