• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvd burner runs slow

I just had the same problem as rrguy04, which I noticed particularly because CDs were playing with dropouts through my soundcard. I googled "dvd burner runs slow" and found my way to this thread, did what was suggested (uninstalling the secondary IDE channel and rebooting), and everything is fine now.

So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! You've enabled me to fix the problem fairly immediately after discovering it, rather than having to wait till tomorrow, ask the tech guys at work, and maybe not get as good advice. This sort of free guidance through an internet forum is one of the reasons I love human beings!

Back