• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dump File

azwatsonw

When AnyDVD initially loaded, I got this notice to send the dump file...

Sometimes, things don't go as well as expected in Windows. My general rule of thumb is to try and replicate any issues you come across in Windows. My first troubleshooting step is, whenever possible, to restart Windows and then attempt to reproduce the issue. Often times, a simple power cycle of the PC will clear out the cobwebs.

Sometimes, things don't go as well as expected in Windows. My general rule of thumb is to try and replicate any issues you come across in Windows. My first troubleshooting step is, whenever possible, to restart Windows and then attempt to reproduce the issue. Often times, a simple power cycle of the PC will clear out the cobwebs.
I am using the Windows 11 Fall update just released on Windows update, and that happens a lot less now, programs sometimes used to hang on shut down but not anymore since this new update.

Back