• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drive Selection Box

I see. It looks like the settings aren't saved on shutdown. Next version will save the drive selection in the registry directly after you've changed them. This should fix this problem.

Thank you, James and thanks to Lario48 for first bringing this to your attention.:bowdown:

Thank you, James and thanks to Lario48 for first bringing this to your attention.:bowdown:

No, thanks to you both! I knew if I just went away, you guys would figure it out! :agree:

I see. It looks like the settings aren't saved on shutdown. Next version will save the drive selection in the registry directly after you've changed them. This should fix this problem.

I can confirm that this issue appears to have been fixed! Thanks James! :rock:

For the most part, the change is saved, however, once in a while when computer is shutdown, the drive selection is not saved and has to be reset. :)

For the most part, the change is saved, however, once in a while when computer is shutdown, the drive selection is not saved and has to be reset. :)
Nah... you're joking, aren't you? :eek:
AnyDVD really saves them now as soon as you make any change. You can verify this yourself with regedit.
If the settings are lost, it can't be AnyDVD's fault anymore.

Nah... you're joking, aren't you? :eek:
AnyDVD really saves them now as soon as you make any change. You can verify this yourself with regedit.
If the settings are lost, it can't be AnyDVD's fault anymore.
Fair 'nuff! You're probably right. The settings would either be saved or not, as opposed to "every so often" not. :agree:

Back