• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downloads not working

drama

Hi My token count is missing and all downloads give me the "error: initialization error check the log for details"
I tried both netflix & hbomax but no dice.
I uploaded my log. Can someone help me?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.2.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Same problem with Netflix, started approx a few hours ago in the middle of a batch download

Attachments

• AnyStream_NF_1.3.2.1.astlog
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
The same thing just happened to me too.

I had 13 tokens available and queued 12 more DL's. Then my screen blinked and my bucket was empty.

Not thinking anything about, I just changed licenses to my other copy, and the bucket list is blank.

I believe there may be a Redfox server issue at the moment. Not just affecting AnyStream, unfortunately.

This makes sense. I am also having trouble downloading (Anystream gives options for download but then when download is pressed, goes immediately to error, happens with AP and HBO Max), and a 4K BR I wanted to back up (Kingsman Secret Service) threw an error via AnyDVD, which seemed odd given that the movie has been out awhile.

Maybe the Streaming Providers have banded together and launched a cyber counter attack against us and then they'll blame the Russians?

The servers are down for maintenance. We apologize for your inconvenience. Try again in a few hours.

Back