• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downloads from all providers stopped working this morning

phreddrick69

Today all downloads from all providors have stopped working for me. I've restarted the app, and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it. The log says I'm getting a 500 error from the license server.

I've attached the log from a download I tried from Hulu, but the same thing happens with all providers. Suggestions? Or is this a new issue?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.0.0.astlog
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 0
Completely broke for me also. Anystream calling server for encryption codes and server is down? Download quota also no longer shows even after AnyStream restart.

We apologize for the downtime but its back up and enabled, both AnyStream and AnyDVDHD

The root cause is an internal server error. That's all any standard user needs to know. The rest is on a 'need to know' basis, and anyone BUT redfox staff doesn't need to know.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Glad to know I wasn't the only one! I was mid-download when it "crashed" and couldn't redo the download because no Downloadables button. Did the restart provider, restart AS, even restart the computer, reinstall AS...nothing... I went to bed and got up this morning with the intention of trying again and saw these posts. That's comforting. Glad to see it's been resolved so quickly, too. Indications of a resolution were about 3 hours after I experienced the problem; that's a pretty quick turnaround in my books. Good job, team.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one! I was mid-download when it "crashed" and couldn't redo the download because no Downloadables button. Did the restart provider, restart AS, even restart the computer, reinstall AS...nothing... I went to bed and got up this morning with the intention of trying again and saw these posts. That's comforting. Glad to see it's been resolved so quickly, too. Indications of a resolution were about 3 hours after I experienced the problem; that's a pretty quick turnaround in my books. Good job, team.
Thank you, I mean that sincerely, the developers work very hard for the customers of RedFox, and it is nice to know their work is acknowledged. Thank you again.

Thank you, I mean that sincerely, the developers work very hard for the customers of RedFox, and it is nice to know their work is acknowledged. Thank you again.
I don't doubt it. I can't begin to imagine how much work was involved with the December DRM Disaster but they pulled through.

I worked in customer service roles for many years and far too often I would go over and above to help people out without so much as a simple "thank you"; the rationale being "you're just doing your job". As true as it may be, it costs nothing to show a little gratitude from human to human.

Back