• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downloading services like Paramount+ if on AP

RickDR

Can I use a subscription on AP to download from Paramout+

Thank you. I already subscribe to P+, but will probably be canceling the standalone and buying it on AP. I was hoping you would put it on a tab, but who cares now. Especially since downloading is so easy with 1250

Be warned that subscribing via AP might not get you the same or all of the content available with a regular P+ account. You don't have to subscribe via AP to download from P+. Just use your regular P+ credentials to log into P+ via AP.

Thank you. I already subscribe to P+, but will probably be canceling the standalone and buying it on AP. I was hoping you would put it on a tab, but who cares now. Especially since downloading is so easy with 1250
Anything that’s available on Amazon can be downloaded, if you buy a subscription, They have some very good deals right now, $.99 for two months on a lot of the channels

Be warned that subscribing via AP might not get you the same or all of the content available with a regular P+ account. You don't have to subscribe via AP to download from P+. Just use your regular P+ credentials to log into P+ via AP.
so this may seem like a dumb question, how do you log in using existing P+ credentials? i can't find a "log in" option.

so this may seem like a dumb question, how do you log in using existing P+ credentials? i can't find a "log in" option.
After you log into Amazon Prime Video and have a subscription through Amazon Prime Video, it is all available to download without logging into the specific provider as long as you have bought it through Amazon Prime Video. You cant use a Paramount+ login in Amazon Prime Video, you must buy it through Amazon Prime.

After you log into Amazon Prime Video and have a subscription through Amazon Prime Video, it is all available to download without logging into the specific provider as long as you have bought it through Amazon Prime Video. You cant use a Paramount+ login in Amazon Prime Video, you must buy it through Amazon Prime.
according to Don922, you can use your existing P+ subscription... i'm curious how to make this happen...

according to Don922, you can use your existing P+ subscription... i'm curious how to make this happen...

Maybe you can’t. I thought if you had a P+ account that it would work through AP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know if you have a P+ account through AP you can log into the P+ app using your AP credentials once you active them on the P+ website (www.paramountplus.como/amazon). I thought the reverse might work but @HAMsmoke says it doesn't work.

I know if you have a P+ account through AP you can log into the P+ app using your AP credentials once you active them on the P+ website (www.paramountplus.como/amazon). I thought the reverse might work but @HAMsmoke says it doesn't work.
Actually, HAMsmoke is correct it won't work with a Paramount+ log-in on Amazon Prime Video. There is no place to log in, you are allowed to use the provider if you are signed up through AMAZON.

Back