• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Download YouTube "Playlist"

zero269

Does anyone know how to download YT video Playlists?
I noticed when I search for a channel, I'm seeing a Playlist called "Latest from <channel>" as seen here in the far left:

1691290676402.png

Slightly off topic:
  • Using that pulls down a handful of videos using AS's TV Show file name template.
  • When downloading individual videos, AS uses the Movie file name template.
My question is not about the :template" being used, but instead, has anyone been able to search for a specific Playlist and download all the videos in that list?

For example, from the Channel in the screenshot above, I'm trying to download one of their playlists called: The World vs. The Kingdom of God located here:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcpTMSL-FR-f5ZgXL-zYPjlObjAro4lk3
Searching for the Playlist name does not currently yield the playlist, just videos based on the search criteria. I've tried adding "playlist" in the search criteria, but that was a NO GO as well.

Anyone have any success with pulling a playlist outside of that default "Latest from.."?

Thanks...

Resurrecting this thread as it doesn't look like you ever got a response. Nor do I see a similar thread when searching for "youtube playlist" on this forum.

Is there the ability to download playlists? If not, are there plans to add that feature? I would like to wholeheartedly request that.

Resurrecting this thread as it doesn't look like you ever got a response. Nor do I see a similar thread when searching for "youtube playlist" on this forum.

Is there the ability to download playlists? If not, are there plans to add that feature? I would like to wholeheartedly request that.
No plans at this moment.

You could try this program. It will download a playlist and works good the last time I tried it. They have a portable version to.
Code:
https://www.videohelp.com/software/media-downloader
Code:

Back