• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved download speed has gone really slow on ap

jamescock1

for some reason today as seems really slow downloading
i am currently downloading columbo on ap the size are around 7.80gb per episode normally it downloads really quick i have checked download speed and its still on unlimited and i have a 1gb connection but its taking around 30mins per eps and downloading at around 12mb/sec this seems slow to me can you give me your take on it redfox is that slow
normally to download a 8-9gb file on as normally takes around 10 mins max not 30 mins have done speed test and everything is ok this end

I can't help you without a logfile, but even without one, I can tell you it's most probably the throughput from your isp.

this seems slow to me can you give me your take on it redfox is that slow
AnyStream is not slow I have been using it all day and I get 25mb/s with a 200mb/s download speed from my ISP

ok problem resolved i have 2 isp and both were connected at the same time now getting 50mb/s

for some reason today as seems really slow downloading
i am currently downloading columbo on ap the size are around 7.80gb per episode normally it downloads really quick i have checked download speed and its still on unlimited and i have a 1gb connection but its taking around 30mins per eps and downloading at around 12mb/sec this seems slow to me can you give me your take on it redfox is that slow
normally to download a 8-9gb file on as normally takes around 10 mins max not 30 mins have done speed test and everything is ok this end

Hi Jamescock1,

I have a slower internet connection 1/10 yours via Spectrum but am getting ~16mb/sec on downloading Columbo from Amazon.

I'm also watching MSNBC via Spectrum internet at the same time.

It took me ~9mins to do episode one just now (see attached).

What steps have you done to troubleshoot such as modem/router reset, a speedtest (I use Ookla) of your provider, etc...?

Per Redfox1, you need to logs & also maybe what you've done to troubleshoot.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro

Attachments

• Columbo.jpg
    Columbo.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 8
Back