• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Download button missing on some movies in Amazon Prime

rjcpdxstore

On some of the things I try to download on AP the download button will start to work and get to 49% and then disappear. Other movies it stops for half and second and then goes on to display the download button so you can click it and start the download. Top Gun: Maverick and the Idea Of You are two that I tried that the download button did not populate, I've attached the log file.

Attachments

• Amazon.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Hitting F5 does not help?
Try logging out and in again.
Clear the cache.
If all fails, try uninstalling AnyStream and install from scratch.

the same thing happen for me but i found out a trick to make it work. it usually doesn't show up on the big original release for me e.g The boys, Grand tour etc.

My trick is
1. add the series/movies to your watch list
1715157936556.png
2. access your watch list
1715158105975.png
3. in the watchlist the movies/series should appear, click that
1715158142771.png
4. the download button appears
1715158181557.png

Well that's my trick, it works for most of the movies/series that the button is not appears for me.

cache is usually the problem. Clear the Amazon cache going to
C/users/username/AppData/Local/Redfox/AnyStream/cache - delete the whole cache folder.

Well it just decided to work, I did clear the cash and reinstall but it still didn't work but I tried just now and it seems to be working just fine. I tried a few movies and the download button now comes up for me every time. Don't know why but it now works again.

Well it just decided to work, I did clear the cash and reinstall but it still didn't work but I tried just now and it seems to be working just fine. I tried a few movies and the download button now comes up for me every time. Don't know why but it now works again.
Just a little glitch, enjoy the program. ;)

Back