• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Don't Go In The House (Shriekshow/Media Blasters)

Want help? Then update please

it says unable to crack all css keys message..... im using 7.2.2.0

Please get this:

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD7310.exe

Do not remove the existing version but install the latest one and reboot.
Open AnyDVD status now and be sure your DVD drive shows other than "0".

<<<Right mouse the system tray AnyDVD fox icon and click "exit". >>>

YOU MUST EXIT ANYDVD OR YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DRIVE REGION

In case you ignored that here it is again:

YOU MUST EXIT ANYDVD OR YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DRIVE REGION

1. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties" (in Vista, W7, W8, start > right click "Computer" ---> select "Properties")
2. In XP click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button
2a for Vista, W7, W8 open "Device Manager").
3. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
4. Click "properties".
5. You should have a region tab at the top there. Click that and from there you can select a region.

DO NOT BE FOOLED IF YOU SEE "your" REGION THERE. WINDOWS LIES ABOUT THIS DATA.

6. Select the region that matches YOUR COUNTRY. Even if Windows shows your country is "set", do this anyway!
7. Close those panels now. Start Anydvd, insert the DVD and left click the system tray AnyDVD fox and see that the drive status shown is NOT "0".

Do NOT proceed and do not reply to SlySoft until the status panel for AnyDVD shows a number for your drive region and no longer "0".

And if this still fails:

Let's see the log ZIP file from AnyDVD please:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put that original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray and select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file
f) A pop-up screen will appear. In some cases this might need several minutes.
Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_<DVD TITLE>.zip" (or something similar)

Attach that ZIP file to your reply please.

Last edited:
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_<DVD TITLE>.zip" (or something similar)

Just a note of reminder that .zip is no longer the file extension,
and that Step 5 of the Read Before You Post sticky needs to be updated to reflect this also.

-W

my drive hardware is region 1.... the discs in the box set are region 2.... i think its safe that i can ignore the popup... but it would be good if this got sorted if not already in the newest version of anydvd

my drive hardware is region 1.... the discs in the box set are region 2.... i think its safe that i can ignore the popup... but it would be good if this got sorted if not already in the newest version of anydvd

This can't be sorted without you posting a logfile.

Back