• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Do I need a VPN?

Crush

Interested in AnyStream. Curious if a VPN is needed. I see a lot of people talking about them. What is the good & bad here. Sorry im new to this.

Interested in AnyStream. Curious if a VPN is needed. I see a lot of people talking about them. What is the good & bad here. Sorry im new to this.
No you do not need a VPN, its not needed, you are logged in to the program and to Netflix and Amazon, what are you trying to hide?

I would simply because you will have access to more content world-wide...for example

Seinfeld is only available in the UK via AP so if you want that series and live outside the UK you will need a VPN to get it.

There are so many shows and movies that are available if you have a good VPN for streaming N/AP world-wide.

There is also the throttling issue with certain ISP...mine does throttle my streaming so I use a VPN to stop that.

On the other hand if your ISP does not throttle and have access in your country to everything you want via N/AP your good to go without a VPN.

Excellent answer. Thank you. I was concerned about security mostly.

Back