• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Do I need a Blu-ray drive?

Are rokonn & rajah2 the same person ?

LG BE06LU11 has it's own 12v power supply.

An external Blu-ray drive would have to come with it's own power Supply... LG actually make a USB external version of there Blu-ray writer which I've also tested out and had no problems with.

Do you happen to recall which model? I have an LG BE06LU11 en route, with power supply (according to the specs it draws 3 amps).

Are rokonn & rajah2 the same person ?

Sorry, no. You can beat up on me (too), but not for imposture. Was the question I posed so inane & "funny"? The observation about Rokonn's question so inaccurate? "Surreal"?? My goodness. Words have meaning. The rules to which I agreed when I registered say, inter alia, this: "While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts." There is also, I believe, a proscription of idle chatter. So why not drop it?

Back