Django

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (UHD only)' started by Hackerjac, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Hackerjac

Hackerjac Well-Known Member

This is for me a wierd release
    I can rip it, no problem there
    but
    it looks to me like its only encrypted with AACS 1.0
    Its released here in DK by a small company "SoulMedia" and its released on a burned disc
    I'm attaching the logfile, i just would like someone to confirm that i'm not crazy when saying this one is not AACS2 but AACS 1.0

Attached Files:

2. Trueinsanity

Trueinsanity Well-Known Member

not 100% sure but this looks like the 1966 django?
    and the only UHD release i can find is a release from finland.

3. Hackerjac

Hackerjac Well-Known Member

It is that one, i was released in Januar here in Scandinavia (DK, Nor, Fin and Swe)

4. Trueinsanity

it does appear to me that the AACS version is indeed version1 , but as to why? im not sure my guess is it costs more the higher you go and the studio didnt feel the need to protect a movie from 1966

5. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

Sounds like it's closer to those on-demand discs that are available now and burned when you order them -- as opposed to a studio release....

T

6. Trueinsanity

i haven't encountered one of these on demand disc places yet, so i cannot say

7. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

I have as I bought one not too long ago....

https://www.amazon.com/INFINITY-CHA...inity+chamber&qid=1554609285&s=gateway&sr=8-6

The movie is burned to a BD-R when you order it.

It has minimal protection on it but there is some.

I was (pleasantly) surprised to find it looks exactly like a disc you would buy normally and the quality is every bit as good.

Guess I thought it would come on a store-bought BD-R with some cheap labelling and play kinda like a bootleg (lol).

T